CARLSON MASONRY, LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since November 2008

Small jobs are our specialty, usually requiring only one employee....

Cisco's Construction

Contractor Class C. Servicing the Richmond Areas, We would like to help you with renovations and additions to your house or business, Please give us a call for more details and questions about us and our deals. Thanks.

D

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called three times and they did not return my calls!

05/20/2013

Ian was quick to come out and take a look at our problem.  We had a set of rails that had been cut into our brick stairs and water had gotten in and cracked a number of our bricks and mortar lines.  He worked with us to find a matching brick and coordinated with the vendor working on our porch to coincide with the installation of our railings.  He followed up to make sure we were happy and did a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed brick stairs that had cracked

07/30/2011

The company never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company 3 times looking for someone to repair my crumbling front steps.

07/07/2010

He was very good. He was a very thorough gentleman. His price was very reasonable. We have talked about doing some additional work around the house and using him. He also does inside work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Carlson Masonry because our downstairs room was flooded and there was a crack in the wall. He was very careful about putting new cement on the inside and outside together with sealer. He did it both ways.

11/02/2008

From the beginning, when Ian came out to give us a price, I was impressed with his professionalism and courtesy. He showed up when he said he would and completed the work on time and in an excellent fashion. We are very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid foundation for porch enclosure and formed and poured new concrete sidewalk.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Masonry repair is our most common request, including but not limited to: step repair, chimney repair, and small foundations.

Large concrete slabs, large foundations