Buff & Coat

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2012

Buff & Coat restores the luster and beauty to household and commercial hardwood floors. Our unique process brings back the beauty to finished floors while protecting them for years. You can leave for work in the morning and return to finished floors that evening; dustless, odorless, and done in one day....

Fit 4 Clean Janitorial Services

We clean residential and commercial properties. We begin most jobs with a deep clean that includes: bathroom sanitizing, kitchen and all appliances on the surface, bedrooms, living areas, hallways and steps. Our cleaning experience will give you a sense of pride and comfort. We are a veteran own company, so you know we will make every detail is paid attention to.

10/11/2017

The process and the work went exceptionally well. Buff and Coat came and estimated the entire job (upstairs and down) and was willing to break it into two separate jobs, the price not conditional on having both done at the same time. The work was scheduled for less than two weeks out. The crew started on Monday and sanded and stained the stairs, risers, dining room, and living room. As the floors ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to have hardwood floors stained and refinished after nearly fifty years of use. The area was the dining room, living room, and stairs/risers. I chose to postpone the three upstairs bedrooms until next year. I wanted the floor color to closely match the stained hardwood floor I put in my kitchen when I remodeled it the previous year. I needed a hard sanding and all the shoe molding replaced.

08/28/2017

We didn't fully understand what was going to be done, so it ended up being a mess. Because, they put down poly euro-thane and we had to leave the house for 24 hours. I just talked to the salesman and then when the guy came to do it he said this is what is going to happen, so a little bit of miscommunication. It's okay, it got done. The work was really good. The price was fine. I don't know if I'd ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid a floor. Buffed floor and coated it.

08/23/2017

The work went as expected. They were very responsive and punctual. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing of main steps from first to second floor. The steps had carpet runners that once removed left nail marks. Buff and coat smoothed out the finish and re-sealed with a matching stain.

08/11/2017

It was perfect. They did a beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floors in the den, master closet, and an open hallway. They also sanded all of my hardwood floors, stained them, and polyurethaned them twice.

12/24/2016

We were at the beach and our neighbor let them in and out to do the work. They also moved all the furniture before doing the work and back after the floor dried a week later. My floors look better than they did new when we moved in 11 years ago. The floors are absolutely beautiful. The gentlemen were responsive,professional and helpful. First class outfit!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to sun fading, they sanded, buffed and coated my whole downstairs, which is all hardwood.

CATEGORY floor cleaning