ACTIVE ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2006

A Rated | 1 Review

CELEBRATING TEN YEARS IN BUSINESS PERFORMING RESIDENTIAL REMODELING, SERVICE PANEL CHANGES, GENERATOR INSTALLATIONS, LIGHT COMMERCIAL SERVICE & RETROFIT, AND SMALL JOB SERVICE CALLS. WE HAVE HELPED MANY HOMEOWNERS OVER THE YEARS IN LIGHTING DESIGN CONSULTATION, COMPLEX KITCHEN & BATH DESIGNS, AND WHOLE HOUSE REMODELING RECOMMENDATIONS. VA LICENSE #2705048934A....

Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing

Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing is a locally owned and operated, full-service heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning company. With more than 40 years of experience, Short Pump Heating and Air is one of the most respected companies in the Richmond area. Chuck Seay, Matt Seay and Ryan Lancaster, our hands-on owners, design and inspect every new system we install. Our reputation for quality work in the area is unsurpassed. We go above and beyond the standard practices in our industry and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Richmond area homeowners recognize Short Pump Heating and Air as the place to go for high quality service and installation of all heating and cooling systems. Our expert staff, unmatched selection, and reasonable prices have helped Short Pump Heating and Air earn a reputation for convenience, quality, and value.

08/17/2006

I was very pleased with the service and I would hire this company again without question. The workers were very prompt and professional. I felt that the price was pretty good for the amount of work that they performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple fixtures installed including twelve ceiling can lights, repair of a spotlight, and lighting under my cabinets.

CATEGORY electrician

ELECTRICAL WIRING, SERVICE PANEL CHANGES, LIGHTING, CEILING FANS, GENERATORS, TELEPHONE AND CABLE WIRING, GENERATOR PANELS & ALL INSIDE ELECTRICAL WIRING.