GLADE PET GROOMING

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Leaving your pet alone is never an easy experience. Glade Pet Grooming's highly trained team make your pets comfort and safety their top priority. Proper grooming is an essential part of your pets health and well-being. Check out our website,gladepetgrooming.com, visit us on Facebook, or contact us to learn more about the professional services we offer. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Current rabies vaccination is required on all pets....

06/03/2014

Very well. Very quick service, great location. Friendly people, great service. I had no appointment, but they took my puppy right in. I will definitely return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed my puppies' nails

12/16/2013

very good service, hard to get an appointment, they are very good with animals however the only drawback they are not open on Saturday and close at 5 pm on the dot. Other wise they are the best I have found. allow at least a month for appointment unless there is a cancellation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathed, clipped nails, groomed and expressed glands

12/16/2013

Very good service, hard to get an appointment, allow at least a month for service unless there are cancelations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath, nail trimming, grooming and trim, express glands

CATEGORY pet grooming

We are a full service pet grooming salon offering haircuts, nail trims, specialized baths, ear cleanings and more. We also carry a variety of retail items such as the most popular flea and tick medicines, leashes, collars, shampoos, conditioners, etc.

We do not offer vet services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard