Professional Touch LLC

A 176 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

7064 Little Thames Dr

Gainesville, VA 20155

Professional Touch offers many painting and drywall repair services for home owners and businesses alike. From our highly knowledgeable workers, to our prompt, courteous service and reasonable rates, you can't go wrong with letting us tackle your "To Do" list....

handyman (134)interior painting (81)drywall repair (50)plumber (7)lighting installation (4)cabinet making (4)door installation (3)house painting (3)electrician (3)ceiling fan installation (2)childproofing (1)home and garage organizing (1)

12/14/2019

Florencio and Jose did a good job on the drywall repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

11/11/2019

Super quick followup to query on website. Walkthrough scheduled same day. Work completed within a few days. It was covered by insurance since it was an error by a plumber that caused the damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

05/03/2019

Florencio was very responsive throughout the process. We appreciated his professionalism and attention to detail. Drywall work can be messy and he made sure to cover our surrounding belongings to eliminate as much dust coating as possible. The dust was quickly cleaned up after sanding and the patched areas look flawless. The pricing seemed fair and we are very happy with the work he completed for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to write a review for us we appreciate it very much. Florencio

05/16/2018

Everything went great. The owner came out when he said he would, provided a quote when he said he would and quickly answered follow up questions. The work was done on time and there were no surprise costs. The paint looks great, and they fixed several drywall issues along the way too. It comparing to other companies, their price was by far the best. I've already recommended them to friends, and wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it very much. Looking forward to working with you in the near future. Best Regards Florencio

01/17/2017

The company's owner showed up and gave me a thorough estimate. He quoted me a very fair price and then accomodated me when I added several tasks to the original work. This is an outstanding company with excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a number of small paint jobs and items that needed replacing throughout the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

12/13/2016

Good communication, quick responses, reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting of the whole house; some repairs and handyman works.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

11/01/2016

Professional Touch was prompt in reaching out to me to schedule after I bought a Big Deal on Angie's List. I had actually used them once before to paint a home office, and they did a great job with that work, as well. He showed up promptly and immediately got to work. He did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted a bedroom

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

09/21/2016

Horrible. I was inconvenienced and had to scramble around to try and find someone at the last minute to perform the services I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was unreliable. Tried to schedule with him several times. Had to call Angie's List customer service to get him to respond to me.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

Sorry for any Inconvenience some time things don't go as smooth as we would like then to be, I am really good at responding to any of my customers right away. When we scheduled your project to paint the fence on September 22/2016 I had injured my knee and unfortunately the job couldn't be done. I emailed you to reschedule but you said that the job needed to be done that week or you where going to ...

09/20/2016

Very professional business manners, timely, efficient, good communication, and great results. The crew was dedicated to getting the job done within the timeframe promised, which they did with some late nights. Any areas missed and/or needing touch up were taken care of immediately; they bent over backwards to ensure we were happy with the job they did; they took the time to do it right and actuall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have the interior of house painted to include doors and molding. First step was to get estimates from several local companies, then to contract the work. The majority of the initial set-up for the date/time of the estimate was done via Angie's List messaging followed up by phone calls - easy to contact and get a reply; cost estimate was not the highest nor was it the lowest. We needed extra molding repairs, nail pop repairs, dry wall repairs and Professional Touch was the only company willing to work all the projects simultaneously.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

09/20/2016

Fantastic! Very professional, pleasant, helpful (they even took nail out and filled a hole). Overall it was a great experience. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint - one room.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

Residential & Commercial Painting, Drywall Installation & Repair, Caulking, Custom Closets.

Plumbing, Electric, General Handyman Services, Roofing & Carpentry.