John Donohue Asphalt Paving

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7371 Atlas Walkway

Gainesville, VA 20155

We are a true family owned business for thirty yrs. by three generations of John Donohue's and we are committed to giving a quality job at a fair price. We do Asphalt paving for all kinds of commercial parking lots and residential driveways,HOA private roads,streets,subdivisions, pipe stems anything asphalt we can do it. Please give us a chance to earn you're business thank you. John Donohue...

Asphalt Driveways (106)

09/16/2017

Driveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a 70' pipe stem driveway repaved and needed it done quickly since that job was a condition on the sale of our house. We met with John Donahue one evening, struck the deal and the paving was done within 2 days. Amazing performance in today's world of hurry up and wait!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

08/30/2017

I am happy, John's son came to the house, cleared all debris, taped of edges between the asphalt and concrete and spread the sealer evenly. Looks nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil based asphalt sealer

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Thanks for the comments. Try to teach my sons good work ethics and customer service.

07/20/2017

He could improve with the description of services in his proposal estimate. I would consider him if he came out and gave a more precise description of what he was going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for asphalt driveway repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

Please call me and we can talk.

07/08/2017

Excellent ... Some of the best work we have had in the Northern VA area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete driveway resurfacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Thank you very much for the review we take great pride in our work and we appreciate our customers

06/24/2017

They did a great job. Driveway looks very good. I was concerned about the slope on one portion but John Donohue immediately addressed my concern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repave driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2017

Thank you very much. 😊

05/04/2017

Work was never performed. That was the problem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing (new layer of asphalt over existing) with asphalt on 475 sq. ft. driveway was to be performed. Was told over the phone that they would call me the following week to schedule a date. It's been well over 3 weeks and I still haven't heard from them to this date. I even left a voicemail as well. How unprofessional. What a Mickey Mouse company. Glad I got burned upfront instead of having to go through a headache of trying to clean up on incompetent work that I imagine they would do considering how they deal with customer service. How did they get these awards?!? I'm wondering Angie? Just saw another review where they didn't have the same courtesy of returning a simple call. Guys, if I were you, I'd stay far away from these amateurs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

WE HAVE HAD RECORD RAINFALL!! That being said I've ran a paving business for over thirty years and in my chosen profession we rely on the weather. This spring has been a challenge to say the least. Every time we set a schedule it gets interrupted by weather then we play catch up during clear days. And I has turned in to a frustrating work load dealing with customers and potential customers we can'...

04/23/2017

Called number provided and left a detailed messege on 04/14/17. Never received a return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

I'm sorry no one had had gotten back to you at that time I would have been at 2 family funerals in a weeks time I'm sorry we missed you please give me the opportunity to make it right. Thank you John donohue owner. It is may 14 one month ago. I'm just getting this review I would hope that all of my Very positive reviews out weigh One review that I'm sorry we couldn't get back to the potential cust...

04/21/2017

He, himself, followed up on the estimate for our job and had direct communication with myself for coordinating. He was very easy to work with and the job was done extremely well. I would recommend that you call this man and let him do your paving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a full pipe stem and four driveways paved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

04/17/2017

Very satisfied. Although I was not able to be home when they did the work, when I returned, I had a very nice new driveway. It looks great. They gave me a great price as they already had equipment in the area for other jobs. Everything was handled professionally and I'm very pleased with the whole process. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pave 30' residential driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

11/05/2016

During the estimate process his older son told me that the cracks would be filled on the surface of the driveway and along the edges. After the seal coating was finished (by his younger son) I was concerned about the quality of the job because the cracks were not filled and the application of the sealant seemed thin. I called and asked Mr. Donohue to come by to evaluate the job. We arranged a date...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coating of a residential driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

I'm very sorry we didn't meet you're expectations if you will please call me I will be happy to either give you some sort of refund or re seal at no cost. Thank you for you're comments.

Residential & Commercial Asphalt Paving, Parking Lots, Driveways, Anything Asphalt

NA