Vincent, Dr. Andrew L

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abps.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/22/2015

03/25/2013

Dr. Vincent was recommended to me when I was looking for a podiatrist. When I first approached his office I was unimpressed because it had a temporary sign and nondescript decor, but it turned out that they had recently moved there from another location. He and his staff are friendly and helpful. The level of care seems to be good. I have been back several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Podiatry, Painful corns

11/27/2012

Dr. Vincent was able to diagnose the cause and treated it on the first visit. I am pain-free for the first time in a long time and realize now that I should have gone sooner! Going for checkup in a month but feel confident that the problem has been addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had foot pain for several years which had become progressively worse since starting an exercise program. He explained everything clearly and simply. He has a pleasant and direct manner.

02/20/2012

I've experienced foot pain for several months (year +) and attributed it to weight gain. Finally, I needed resolution. He assured me I'd have relief within days by following his advice and direction. Thankfully, I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foot pain - Dr explained why and what I was experiencing. Dr clearly explained the path to correct.

Podiatrist