Falcone Construction Inc.

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2013

We are a full service construction company our services include everything from new home construction to additions and remodeling. There is no job too big and no job too small for our company to handle. We are certified Aging In Place Specialist and can remodel baths, kitchens and entry to make it safer for seniors....

All 4 The Family LLC

We provide a full range of landscaping services including but not limited to: cutting your grass, edging flower beds, trimming trees, aeration, seeding, fertilizing, power washing, mulching, and deck services. Our goal is complete your landscaping ideas under budget and ahead of schedule. We look forward to doing business with you, from our family to yours.

03/19/2016

First off, thanks to Rocco, owner of company, for working around my crazy work hours, rotating morning, afternoon, nights, as I do all 3 shifts at my job. Very considerate he was. Highly recommended this company for all your home construction needs!!!! Rocco initially performed an evalution inspection of scope size of my bath job. He was super knowledgeable and thorough. I was impressed. I then co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major over haul and complete remodel of my main bathroom. Bathroom size 8' x 7' and 192 sq. ft. of wall surface.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/12/2015

It went great. It was exceptional, very professional and detail-oriented. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added a room to my home.

CATEGORY remodeling

10/26/2015

It went well. The vanity and faucet were done well. The shower head has challenging, because it was an old head that needed replacing. Down the road, it will require extra work to the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a bathroom vanity, faucet, and shower head.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

07/11/2014

He did awesome, he's very personable, very straight forward, very professional, very precise in his work and he's very dedicated to his job the way the customer likes it, he did great on price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For deck, we use Falcone Construction, he did our back deck and our doors.

CATEGORY decks

Remodeling Additions Bathrooms Kitchens Handicap Ramps Drywall Painting Stone and Brick Masonry Interior and Exterior Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available