The Haas Group LLC

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2009

Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company....

Accurate Home Inspections

We perform thorough home inspections, compiled on an IPad and delivered to your email immediately upon completion. We will walk with you though the house and show you every little thing.

Award 2019
Offers by Accurate Home Inspections on Angie's List

06/07/2018

Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of both installation of roof (shingles/flashing, etc) and damage from wind storm

04/02/2018

Ernie of The Hass Group gave me expert guidance, counsel and roofing education as I evaluated numerous roofing porposals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ernie of The Hass Group gave me expert guidance, counsel and roofing education as I waded through different offers to put a roof on my Mom's home in Upstate NY. The Hass Group has affiliates in the industry as well as related trade industries that are very helpful in guiding your selection of a roofing contractor. The Hass Group/one of its affiliates will also inspect or have my mom's new roof inspected before I pay the last 50% of the contract - They are just super

03/17/2018

Mr. Haas identified problems in our roof installation and issued a report. He suggested re-install and steps that we should take to get it done. It was a long process that involved county and DPOR. Mr. Haas was very helpful every step during the entire process. He is highly experienced and very responsive to our calls, text, and email. We eventually got the roof reinstalled in a very good quality....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

10/26/2017

Wonderful!! Very pleased. Excellent in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

01/07/2017

We could not have been more pleased! Ernie is very knowledgeable and went above and beyond. If we need this to be done again we wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

CATEGORY roofing

Roof inspections and roof consultations.

We are not a roofing contractor or a home inspection company. roofing repairs.