SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Family owned and operated. 18+ years of experience in the home improvement business. Customer satisfaction is our priority....

Peytons Pure Pressure LLC

Here at Peytons Pure Pressure, It's all about putting a smile on your face. Im new on Angie's List but have a 5 star rating on Home advisor and Thumbtack. I cater to your needs and work very hard at what I do. I take alot of pride in my work and won't stop until the job is done exactly how you want it. I promise to exceed your expectations and make your property look new again. I want you as a customer for life and I do that by providing a 5 star service with a great price at a great value. My chemicals are environmentally safe and won't harm your landscape or animals. You'll be very pleased when im done as nothing beats high quality standards,integrity,and customer service!:)

04/02/2014

When he did the drywall and finished it the work was very sloppy. When I told him to come back and fix, he came back and it made no difference. In addition whan he laid my padding, it was done sloppily and had lumps ands bumps. He tried to say its because my carpet was old. I got a new estimate today because the carpeyt padding was so shoddy, I can no longer look at it. This new company pulled up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet pad repair, drywall

CATEGORY flooring

01/02/2014

We use him all of the time. He always does a great job. He is the first guy that I call. He is a hard worker and I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid damaged flooring for us. This was on hardwood flooring.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

08/17/2013

We contacted Reico for design and materials and Bob Locke of Smart Home Improvements Williamsburg did the contracting, He managed his contractors well and explained his next days work plan with us each day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt master bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2013

He did a beautiful job.  To avoid covering vents he cut around them when installing base board.  Created a baseboard specifically for this.  He is worth every penny and I would have him back again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gutted and completely remodeled a bathroom and installed a window and a tub.  Made a rectangular recessed section for a grab bar.  He will do the other bathroom.  He installed safety equipment and installed a safe room with  a solid core door, dead bolt, and a safe.  Put up crown molding throughout the house.  Replaced a sink as well.

CATEGORY locksmith,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

We offer a variety of services for interior and exterior home needs.

Mayor plumbing and Mayor electrical installations.