Shawn plumbing service

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

. .

Fredericksburg, VA 22508

We are a family owned plumbing business, we offer warranties on every job we do and specialize in water heater faucets well pumps any plumbing issues...

plumbing (23)water heater repair and installation (5)drain pipe installation (3)drain cleaning (1)

07/19/2020

Shawn was knowledgeable and very helpful. Responded quickly and fixed my problem in an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

06/23/2020

There were issues like a portion of pipe under the sink that needed fixed as well as re-doing some of the valving that was leaking water. The guys also didn't have part with them and had to go out and purchase what they needed to do the job correctly. They also had some issue with reverse osmosis system due to the complicated set up. However they figured it out and the job was done in about 4 hour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, just installing a new kitchen faucet and an under the counter reverse osmosis system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/16/2020

A very professional job. Accomplished exactly what I needed done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hose bib Relocation and replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

05/17/2020

I hired Shawn to replace my water heater. He was fantastic- Sean and Kyle showed up exactly on time, provided excellent service at a competitive price, and provided a better warranty than anybody else around. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

05/01/2020

Service was fast. Technician was on time. Would recommend for any other service. Very happy with the service performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 40 gallon gas heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

04/24/2020

It went great. Shawn picked up my water heater free of charge and showed up on time. I have an older home and the job presented lots of unexpected obstacles along the way. Each one was explained to me, handled professionally as well as successfully. If you need a plumber call Shawn. You'll be glad you did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater removal and install new

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

04/20/2020

Shawn has came out twice to my house through my Home Warranty company. He has always been professional, on time, and always very communicative. The first time was to repair an external water line and got me up and running with water as quickly as possible. Then, my water heater was leaking and he came out on 4/18/20 and gave me a full breakdown on how the installation will work, about warranties, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Installation

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2020

04/05/2020

From the time of l claimed deal off off Angie's list it took less than a week. Shawn called the very next day after claiming deal and set up time to do job. Shawn showed up at time that was promised. He did a great job and cleaned everything up. I will be calling Shawn in the future for any plumbing needs. And I will recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing . New toilet

COST $399.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]

02/02/2020

Shawn's Plumbing was very professional, easy to talk to and extremely reliable. He came to our aid we we had no water running because we had multiple leaking copper pipes and were based off of a well. Not only that he traveled a great distance to help us right before Christmas! He is very knowledgeable about the work he preforms and is compassionate about what he does. I am sorry this review took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Home Plumping replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Your welcome [Member Name Removed] thank you for the excellent review,anytime you need us just give us a call

01/07/2020

He did an excellent job He was timely, thorough , efficient and worked diligently to complete the work My mother who was present at the house was very complimentary of him and his colleagues work Will use his expertise again !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, drain pipe installation, gas leak repair, excavation, french drains

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check