Sandy's Appliances

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since May 2013

"If We Don't Have It, We Can Find It" Since 1982 Sandy's Appliances has specialized in finding, and selling, the hard-to-get home appliance parts for washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and other home appliances. Sandy's Appliances offers parts and advice for the do-it-yourselfer and also offers repair service for those who need help with their appliance. Accepting all credit cards including American Express and Discover, Sandy's Appliances is your one-stop shop for home appliance parts. Call us today for your appliance part needs!...

Golden Appliance Repair & Parts

Repair Appliances in your home or Sell you the parts for the Do it Yourself repairs. Take checks, Visa, Master Card, Amex or Cash

07/12/2018

Frank was prompt, thorough, professional and extremely helpful. I am so appreciative of his help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in Diswasher

10/17/2016

Great. The part fit perfectly with no issues. The process was so much easier than ordering through the large competitors in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to special order the heating element for my diswasher. I provided her with my model number and in a couple of days, I picked it up in the store. I would definitely reorder appliance parts with her again.

CATEGORY appliance repair

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired stove.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was impressed from the initial phone call requesting service all the way through the resolutuon. The one nit to pick was the Tech's refusal to remove his shoes inside my house.

07/08/2014

After an unsatisfactory visit from another company we called Sandy on the phone. She practically diagnosed the issue on the phone. Her repairman (Frank) came out quickly, pulled the cook top, found 2 bad switches. He had to order the parts, but in the meantime he disabled the bad switches, giving us the use of two good burners until he could get the parts. less than a week later he cam back with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed an replaced shorted switches in a Jenn-Air cook top. Saved me over $1000 compared to replacement.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Home appliance part sales and repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check