Picture Perfect Paper & Trim

A 32 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2013

1069 Mountain View Rd

Fredericksburg, VA 22406

16 yrs. Residential and some Commercial. Have worked with multiple Designers. Existing and new construction....

wallpapering (30)woodworking (5)wallpaper removal (3)general contracting (3)door (2)plaster (1)

11/25/2019

I had great experience just few days ago with PicturePerfect. Danny and his son Josh exceeded my expectations. They totally transformed walls of my kitchen from boring off white paint to a rustic whitewash brick look. The wallpaper was placed absolutely seamlessly from bottom to top throughout entire kitchen. "Brick" look is so genuine that it makes my kitchen look like a stylish urban eatery. I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wallpaper installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Look forward to working with you again.

02/09/2019

Excellent service and attention to detail. Always arrive on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molding added to the several rooms and doors replaced.

CATEGORY wallpaper,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

02/09/2019

Danny and his son installed Chair railing and shadow boxes in my dining room, foyer, hallway and family room. A custom molding wall frame with custom corners for our family framed photographs. Danny and his son are perfectionist with attention to detail. I would hire them again, and already have him preparing an estimate for my next project. I highly recommend and guarantee you will not be disappo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chair rail and shadow boxes installed in dining, foyer, hallway and family room. Along with custom molding on an accent wall.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you on your next project.

10/04/2018

Danny was responsive, prompt and professional. Luckily I had enough wallpaper this time but if I ever have another job for him in the future, I will call him first to tell him the details so he can tell me how much to get. I just had one accent wall that I needed done and Danny had the wallpaper up in no time. It looks fantastic! I would highly recommend Danny to anyone looking to wallpaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper an accent wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/27/2018

Danny did an excellent job. He was very professional, courteous, and punctional. He came out to give the estimate the day after I called and started the work the following week. He completed the work during the timeframe promised and took as much care with my home as if it were his own. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed trim (baseboards) for the entire basement

CATEGORY contractors,wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to handle this for you. Hope you have your basement back in order.

06/16/2018

A+ customer service and they did a fantastic job. Great communication and a fair price on the work needed to be done. I really appreciate the owner explaining to me what would work for my project. Everything looks perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed crown moulding installed in dinning room

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Please let us know if you need anything in the future

07/28/2017

AMAZING! True craftsmen! We had previously hired someone else who had totally messed up and just walked off the job. Picture Perfect came in and cleaned up the mess made by the previous contractor and installed real wood crown molding. I keep walking around the house looking at the molding as i cannot believe how perfectly it is installed. All of the joints are PERFECT. There is not a single gap o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed crown moldong

CATEGORY wallpaper,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Photo for Picture Perfect Paper & Trim - 1069 Mountain View Rd, Fredericksburg, VA - 36374066

06/21/2017

Where do I start? Danny and his team are total professionals! He is responsive, takes his time in answering all your questions and does an incredible job! I went wall paper crazy and after realizing I went in over my head budget wise, Danny was willing to work with me and come back every time I was able to buy wallpaper for different rooms in my house. Although his schedule is usually booked he ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it has been a pleasure working with you.

04/25/2017

Great experience. This is the 2nd time I've hired Danny and his son to do wallpaper for me and I highly recommend them. They do an AMAZING job with papering and really know what they're doing-- love their attention to detail. They come when they say they will, and their price is VERY reasonable and they clean up well after the job. They charge by the single roll instead of by the hour, which I rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper a master bedroom with one wall in a different paper

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

01/03/2017

Wonderful! Danny and his son are extremely professional, polite, and punctual. They did a fantastic job on everything - highly recommend them. They are very efficient and their installation was beautiful in each room. Their rates are also very reasonable. My husband and I are incredibly happy with the results. Additionally, Danny is great at helping you figure out how much paper you need to order....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metallic cork wallcovering installation in master bedroom, installation of a geometric patterned paper in a small bathroom off our bedroom, and same geometric paper in a different colorway installed as an accent wall in our spare/future nursery room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Photo for Picture Perfect Paper & Trim - 1069 Mountain View Rd, Fredericksburg, VA - 35654352

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to handle this project for you.

Minor drywall repair. Small painting jobs. Wallpapering & removal. Crown moldings. Chair rails. Wainscot. Baseboards. Interior door installation. Exterior door replacement. Window treatment installation. Handyman.

Window replacement. Extensive drywall. Plumbing. Electrical.