Jerrys Painting & Powerwashing

A 90 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2012

308 Southgate Avenue

Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Jerry’s Painting & Power washing is family owned and operated. We offer professional services for painting, pressure washing, deck staining or sealing and rotten wood replacement. We strive to meet customers needs at 100% satisfaction. Please see our reviews for a better idea of the service we provide....

pressure washing (83)interior painting (21)house painting (19)woodworking (7)wallpaper removal (1)
D

06/12/2020

Unfortunately, I am faced with having to write a not great review. I have had this company powerwash my house, deck, steps, and have had them paint a small bedroom with great results. Jerry was very responsive to our request and there was some extensive drywall work that needed to be completed that he did at no extra cost even though it was not anticipated. That being said, the work that was perfo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work and paint the master bath

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

When I saw the bathroom I told you that we only did minor dry wall repair and you had Drywall tape falling down and your drywall was just horrible. I did not charge you for any of the dry wall work that we try to do for you but When I gave you a price to do the job it was for minor drywall repair and painting Not major drywall repair. I apologize that you feel That's the job was not done the way y...

08/14/2019

The job went real well. The team was on time and worked quickly. The job made our old tired deck look great. Would hire again. The deck has multiple levels and many many rails and spindles. The cut in and paint use was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck power wash and stain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Photo for Jerrys Painting & Powerwashing - 308 Southgate Avenue, Fredericksburg, VA - 38074063

07/30/2019

Jerry pressure washed my deck, covered front porch, entire exterior of my house, steps leading to my basement, and removed the debris from my gutters. His responsiveness to my request was very good and we could not be happier with the quality work and price he charged for the job. Jerry had previously painting my kitchen and pressure washed my house and we were so pleased with his pricing, work, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

01/14/2019

The job was well done and everything was completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry painted several rooms and ceilings. He did some exterior painting as well. Along with the painting, jerry power washed the house, driveway and sidewalks.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

03/14/2018

Jerry did a wonderfully thorough and efficient job. And, he was a pleasure to deal with. I definitely plan to enlist his help anytime I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of house and deck, plus pool deck and concrete walkways

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

03/14/2018

great work. a pleasure working with Jerry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

11/23/2017

Very well. Started when he said and finished ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2017

11/05/2017

Jerry and his crew did a great job and was very professional. I will definitely hire him again when I need more painting done. Jerry also power washed my house and deck, making it look very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting my kitchen, doors, and moldings.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

11/05/2017

Jerry was a pleasure to work with & his team did quality work. I am an active duty military member renting my residence in Stafford, VA, & Jerry gave me complete confidence in cost, scheduling & work completion. Cost was definitely competitive, & what I really appreciated was his ability to provide an estimate in a short amount of time as well as schedule & complete work in an expedited manner. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash exterior of home & paint all exterior wood surfaces, eves, shutters & trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

11/05/2017

Jerry & team are legit professionals that do a great job for a fair price. Being a property owner living in a different area, you have to trust commercial partners to do good work. Jerry followed-up w/ variety of pictures & you can have confidence in he & his team to do the job professionally & punctually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior power washing & exterior trim, soffet painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

-Always 100% satisfaction on our work including *custom color, interior/exterior painting, deck staining, waterproofing, & pressure washing houses, decks, and cement. We will also do molding replacement, or other rotten wood.*

Do not do major drywall repairs, wallpaper removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard