Grass Roots Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2011

Grass Roots Lawn and Landscaping is a local, fully insured, family owned business. We serve the communities of Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and the surrounding areas. We service both residential and commercial properties....

PestNow LLC

1809  REVIEWS
PestNow LLC

The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they decided to start their business off with the WDI Report and approached realtors. With their goal of providing a high volume of inspections, they were able to offer their services at a low price. Low pricing, knowledgeable inspectors, and the ease of doing business with Superior led the owners to expand to other areas and open additional branches. With business exceeding expectations, Tony, Frank, Mark, and Joe decided they wanted to expand further and brought in Rusty Markland as their Operations Manager. With Rusty being long-time industry specialist, they are able to provide additional support to all of their branches; as well as make use of his years of experience to further improve the business. Now, in 2010 with demand for services continuing to increase and an impressive support system in place, the long-time friends knew it was time to implement a plan to broaden PestNow's reach and identified franchising as the best method to do that. By enlisting the help of franchisees to expand on the company's success, PestNow continues to build upon its reputation. Through franchising, they will be able to offer individuals the same opportunity they've enjoyed throughout the years- the ability to operate a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business while at the same time expanding the PestNow family to locales throughout the nation.

Offers by PestNow LLC on Angie's List

10/04/2020

Grass Roots has been servicing our lawn for 11 years. They have done such an amazing job of making our yard look great through cutting, fertilizing and aeration over the years. We are happy to say we have one of the nicest and greenest yards in the neighborhood! The professionalism at Grass Roots can’t be beat! They are always reliable, knowledgeable and have great rates. We recommend them to ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care & Maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

09/25/2019

I really appreciate how reliable they are and that they don't make things complicated. They get everything done when when they should so my yard always looks good, their work is excellent, and payment is quick and painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass Cutting

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you Alison for your kind review. We are pleased you are happy with your service. Looking forward to working with you again in the Spring.

09/22/2019

Grass Roots is awesome! They cut and edge my lawn beautifully and are always on schedule. I recommend them to my friends and neighbors all the time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and edging

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your nice review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Also Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. It means a lot to us.

09/20/2019

Absolutely incredible company! After many years of having an "average yard" and many failed attempts to get grass to grow in my back yard, I finally found a company that can do it all!!!! Grass Roots is the only company that has been able to give me a beautiful lawn in my backyard, AND they know how to edge to my standards. I now get to sit back and enjoy the best looking lawn in my neighborhood. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular yard maintenance and turf program

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such high praise. We appreciate you taking the time out of your very busy day to write such a complimentary review. Thank you too, for recommending us to your family, friends and clients. See you in the Spring!

09/19/2019

We have used Grass Roots for many years. I can't say enough good things about them. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We trust them with our yard work. I love coming home to a beautiful yard, especially when I don't have to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care services

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are glad you have been happy with your service over the years. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your family.

Leaf Removal, Aeration, Fall Clean up, Mulch, & Fertilizer