GEORGE'S POWERWASHING

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2215 Plank Road

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

George's Powerwashing is the best priced power washing company in Northern Va Please message us your name, telephone, and address for your quote! When you choose our company, you will get a company with an impeccable reputation of providing our customers with nothing but the highest quality workmanship. Customer service is a main focus for our company. We are the more affordable and reliable company in the northern Virginia area. We will not call the job done if it's not 100% done and our perfectionist attitude makes it a done deal for having your house, fence, brick, or composite cleaned! You can expect a comfortable experience when you call George, the business is his life and the clients like his family. 15years of experience owner operated. If you want the job done right then you have found the right company!! Super Service award winner 7 years in a row!! We service the northern neck of va fredericksburg and all of northern va. ...

pressure washing (178)deck cleaning (35)decks & porches (19)window cleaning (7)roof cleaning (5)house cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (2)

09/25/2020

Cleaning completed but time spent to cost ratio was unusually high for this area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/07/2020

George's was great. The water pressure on my property was an issue. George's shows up with a large van. It has a pump, a large water tank, and whatever chemicals they use to clean siding on a house. I have about a 2,300 sq foot house. It's surrounded by trees. Mold, mildew and algae grows easily. The last time I had my house done was about eight years ago. It was in serous need of a bath. Georges ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank you very much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks George
C

05/10/2020

No contact both of the companies are out of my area (About 3 hours away)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

12/03/2019

This went great. He did a great job. Cannot see anywhere he missed. Well worth the cost. Very professional, timely and very responsive. Great business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George power washed house and deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Thank you very much.

10/31/2019

George showed up on time as promised!!! The house has not been cleaned in 7 years and the siding looked liked when we bought it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/20/2019

Absolutely perfect service. Communicated with me on services to be done and the schedule. Showed up right on time as I was told. Cleaned my dirty siding, deck and sidewalks making then look new! Even cleaned the grime off my gutters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

Photo for GEORGE'S POWERWASHING - 2215 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, VA - 38182888
D

10/19/2019

This is an honest review per our experience with George's Powerwashing. The bottom line is we cannot recommend this company due to the damage done to our porch ceiling, which we will now have to have replaced or try to have repaired at our expense. First of all, we asked that our porch NOT be washed due to it being fairly newly reconstructed with composite decking and vinyl railing. We had concern...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house power washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

C

08/30/2019

I rated a “C” because the system wouldn’t let me to submit my quote feedback without giving an overall grade. I DID NOT HIRE, ONLY RECEIVED A QUOTE. My review is based on that experience. I requested a quote via Angie’s List and George responded quickly. He confirmed that we only needed 3 sides of our home cleaned, because the front is brick. He proceeded to give me a quote that was almost triple ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

D

06/27/2019

Extremely disappointed with this company. It has been 6 weeks since I requested a quote. My husband initially called them and sent them an email regarding the dimensions of the size of the porch that needed powerwashed, sanded, and restained. After 1 week of hearing nothing, I called and spoke with George. I even face timed with George to show him the property. He gave me a date 6 days or so later...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwashing, decksanding/restaining

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

I called you and told you i stopped by and there was no answer on your phone to give the qoute to. I did visit the property and have your price but i was waiting to hear back from you. We are very busy as is all the other powerwashing companies. I have been working 14 hour days for the last 3 months and i give alot of eatimates out but i assumed you went with another company. Thanks George

06/14/2019

I am totally satisfied with this soft wash system. My house looks like it’s brand new and George’s did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them. I will absolutely use them in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft wash house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

DECKS & FENCES CLEANED & STAINED, CLEAN & ELIMINATE MOLD, MILDEW & ALGAE, BRICK & CONCRETE CLEANED & , GUTTER CLEANING, STONE PATIO CLEANING, SPECIALIZING IN PRESSURE WASHING OFCOMPOSITE DECKS, CLEANING EXTERIOR HOUSE WASH ,VINYL,STUCCO,ALUMINUM SIDING, ROOF CLEANING

We don't offer interior gutter cleaning if the home is over two levels. .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover