Firestone Complete Auto Care

Angie's List since February 2013

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

06/15/2017

I thought they are pretty honest. The car is a 2003, and they had a list of things to do. There is no pressure to do them, just things you may want to consider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An State auto inspection.

CATEGORY car inspections

06/15/2017

They are very quick to do it. I just had to walk in. I think it could be a little cheaper, but they are convenient. I go their for convenience. They treat me well. They give me an estimate of when the car is ready within fifteen minutes. This is the second or third time that I have used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For an oil change, and a safety inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

04/16/2015

They did diagnosis on all three vehicles and the estimate was right on the money. We would recommend them and we are very happy with them. It cost more because it was a major repair on all three cars. They were very prompt and I would tell people to check them out. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firestone Complete Auto Care services my car. Put in a new starter in one vehicle and attended to two other vehicles.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/15/2015

We brought the Chevy in on Sunday - after it failed inspection because of bad shocks.  Although Firestone performs inspections, they don't do them on Sunday, so we went to another provider.  We like Firestone, although they aren't necessarily the cheapest, because they stand behind their work.  Maybe it helps that we know most of them by name - older vehicles means you get to visit them more often...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rear shocks on 1992 Chevy Stationwagon.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/03/2014

Everyone was very friendly and professional. They took care of my repair quickly and more importantly, fixed it right the first time. I will definitely return for service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount and balance two front tires

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services.