Eyes In The ‘Burg

Angie's List since September 2013

01/26/2016

I was there December 29th.  They're good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in there to be fitted for some glasses.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Sandra Grossett for 20 years. Her business establishment, "Eyes in the Burg", is outstanding and so is Dr. Grossett and her staff of professionals. She provides first rate care in a pleasant atmosphere. She literally saved the eyesight in my left eye by discovering a retinal tear and arranging to have it immediately treated. I highly recommend Eyes in the Burg and Dr. Sandra Grossett.

10/16/2014

Wonderful visit. Excellent patient care and customer service. Best eye practice I've ever used!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine eye exam.

09/13/2013

I arrived on time and handed in the registration paperwork they had sent to my email in advance of the appointment. The reception area is clean and uncluttered, they offer complimentary light refreshments and a comfortable, light filled area to sit and read a magazine or you can wander around and look at the frames displayed in this area. The doctor was prompt and friendly, made me feel very comfo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I work more than an hour from home and from my regular optometrist. I didn't want to take time off from work for the appointment if I didn't have to. This practice was recommended to me by a co-worker. I called and found that they had appointments a little later in the evening and on alternating Saturdays. I made an appointment for one evening after work. I ended up having to reschedule that appointment. They got me in quickly on short notice and were very kind.

CATEGORY optometrist

Optometry, optical sales & repair.