Dream Builders of VA

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170228

77 Cool Spring Road

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

Dream Builders is locally owned and operated in Fredericksburg, VA. We specialize in custom decks, porches and patios. Our craftmanship shows from our design to the finished product. All estimates are free and low pressure. We offer 3D drawings of all projects. Call us today, or visit our website to request an estimate....

deck building (74)stamped concrete (6)concrete repair (5)sunroom and patio (3)home builder (2)home remodeling (2)electrical (2)basement remodeling (1)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

05/10/2019

The quality of the work was excellent. I couldn’t be happier. The contractor did a fantastic job. Rico was my assigned builder/project manager and you can tell he takes pride in the work he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my 14x12 wood deck with a composite Trex deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

07/27/2018

Dreambuilders did a fantastic job for me. I am incredibly pleased, and I recommend their company for all of your deck needs. 1. Dreambuilders came out to give me an estimate. Unlike other companies that came out, he took the time to ask questions, have questions answered, offers choices, and make sure all requirements were recorded. Most companies should do this anyway, but I felt there was more p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo old deck, Build new deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

03/19/2018

We had several companies come out to give us an estimate. Dream Builders was the only company that was able to draw up a design that met our exact specifications. The other companies said it couldn’t be done! Dream Builders removed our existing deck and discovered that we had years of water damage. They provided us with an updated estimate and quickly finished the extensive repair. The new deck is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Photo for Dream Builders of VA - 77 Cool Spring Road, Fredericksburg, VA - 36912504

01/13/2018

Great. Our porch project is everything we hoped it would be. We love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened porch,deck,patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

09/25/2017

A++++ Could not be happier with a job well done. They know their business! Professional, attentive, polite, clean, responsive, available, communicative, educated and hard-working. Quick and correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove/replace large wooden deck. Remove old screening and replace with modern screen system around large attached covered porch. Add concrete support due to termite damage under enclosed porch and replaced deck. Widen stairs for good looks and easier access. Add concrete landing pad off deck stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

09/22/2017

They were recommended by our realtor and a few neighbors. DreamBuilders is very popular here in our Del Web community called Celebrate. And, we had them building at the busiest time of the year. So, we did have to wait a few weeks to get our work done. But, the wait was well worth it. Their quality of work is outstanding. We are enjoying both our deck and patio very much. Their bid was the cheapes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Dream Builders build a Trex deck and a patio on our brand new home.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

05/09/2017

Nick was incredibly easy to work with. The crew came in and completed the job within about 2 days, as promised. They did a fantastic job, I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attached existing deck structure to the house, replaced all surface deck boards, made repairs where needed, and enclosed the underside of the deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

02/26/2017

The old deck was removed, carted away and the new deck installed far more quickly than I imagined possible. The new deck is impressive in both workmanship and quality. I really like the "low" maintenance Trex product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

Photo for Dream Builders of VA - 77 Cool Spring Road, Fredericksburg, VA - 34522199

01/24/2017

The installation was perfect, the crew doing the work were excellent & they made sure before leaving that everything was to my satisfaction. Great group of people to work with from the beginning to end. I would not hesitate to hire them again nor would I hesitate to recommend Dream Builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installed across the back of my house that would be puppy proof.

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2016

12/12/2016

I am very pleased with the finished project. The work crew was pleasant and very efficient. They worked very well together. Each evening before they left they cleaned up the site. I would definitely recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my existing deck and built a new screen porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

Design/Build, Decks, Screen Porches, Patios, Three season sunrooms & Additions.

Deck refinishing/staining