Custom Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2012

Custom Plumbing has been in business for 30 years. We have dedicated and reliable employees. We accept checks, and Credit cards. Our service department has friendly and courteous techs standing by. Our service work has a one year warranty. We also do residential and Commercial plumbing for the surrounding areas. Look for special promotions in the AD-Vantage magazine....

Robert B. Payne, Inc.

Residents of Fredericksburg have trusted the Robert B. Payne team since 1930. We specialize in providing commercial and residential customers with reliable HVAC services. Our customers know they can depend on us to repair and maintain these essential systems. The next time your residential HVAC system needs taken care of, give us a call. We have a reputation for excellence that you can depend on. Family owned. Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. Additional phone numbers - (540) 659-0362, (540) 775-5498, (540) 775-7698 and (540) 322-5212. Additional address - PO Box 480, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. Additional email - bobt@robertbpayne.com. Additional contact name - Bob Thompson. Additional area served- Portions of Fauquier & Prince William's Counties

Award 2019

08/24/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed several different services for me. I had a toilet snaked and they installed new caps on a fixture, new washers and serviced a water heater.

04/27/2015

Extremely well. Custom is an excellent plumbing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced basement sump pump

CATEGORY water heater repair

10/17/2013

Went great!  The grab bars look great, and at last I can use my garden tub without fear of falling in or out of it.   Alan is very friendly, prompt, and very neat (no mess to clean up).   Also punctual.  Alan is well known in my community and many of my neighbors, as well as I, rely on him to fix our problems.  I have dealt with Custom Plumbing since 2007, and can't say enough good things about th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two grab bars in my master bath garden tub; replaced on spigot handle; replaced builder installed clothes wash intake hoses with two stainless steel hoses.

05/29/2013

I used Them for the last couple of months. They're just fine. They did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Plumbing Services for my Water Heaters.

CATEGORY water heater repair

03/14/2012

There was a problem with the connection to the main spigot. The unit I had was no longer available elsewhere. They had some of those still in stock and were able to replace just the part I needed rather than me having to buy and replace the whole setup. It saved me about $200. I was very pleased with their service. They were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Custom Plumbing Services Inc for repairing a leak in my kitchen faucet. They also replaced a spigot.

CATEGORY plumbing

Commercial and residential plumbing. Service work .we install electric, gas, and: Tankless water heaters. Sump pumps, garbage disposals, ect. Plumbing for additions in your home. New construction for commercial and residential.

sewer repair