CSI Home and Commercial Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20171130

3715 Lafayette Blvd

Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Family owned & operated with over 35 years experience. Members of National Pest Management Assoc. & Virginia Pest Management Assoc. , Indoor Air Quality Association, and many others. Angies List discount applies. Company is forerunner in industry by using infrared technology to detect termites, moisture, mold etc....

pest control (51)home inspection (27)mold removal (13)radon testing (9)home energy audit (1)lead paint removal (1)plumbing (1)lawn treatment (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

11/19/2020

The CSI technicians were on-time and professional. We especially appreciated their willingness to educate us. Our anxieties about the whole process were lessened - we sensed their concern and acknowledge their expertise. CSI's administrative procedures were also top-notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold mitigation/testing and radon inspection

CATEGORY radon testing,mold removal,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

10/22/2020

Barry is a real professional. Everyone on his team, including office staff and on-site technicians were first class. He came back to check on the results. Would absolutely use them again for any of the services they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and radon testing

CATEGORY radon testing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

02/29/2020

Amazing team of professional individuals. Extremely thorough and willing to share their knowledge. No such thing as a stupid question. Broke everything down to laymen terms. Totally worth every penny. Can't wait to get back an estimate and higher them to do the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection on a home vacation for almost a year

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

01/08/2020

Loved their personalities, professionalism, an abundance of knowledge. They had no problems walking me through everything they found. Answered all of my what I thought was annoying questions but to them they welcomed my inquisitive self. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you gentlemen for helping a first time buyer!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

10/08/2019

Not well. They did inspections that I did not requested and got mad when I refuse to pay. I called back a few days later to pay for what I requested. I still have not received my report. I requested it by email after not receiving it as promised. Then I called again yesterday and still have not received it. I wouldn't refer them to anyone. I will never every call them for anything. Just today my c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

08/19/2019

Ron Miller was the gentleman who inspected the property and not only was he extremely thorough, he explained everything to us in a way we could understand. We will definitely hire him again and look forward to working with him again in the future. -- Paige G

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

11/26/2018

During the initial contact, I was impressed with the explanation of the testing process provided by the individual who answered my call. I was equally impressed by Mr. Robinson's step-by-step explanation while he set up the equipment to perform the test. He explained his licensing and the accuracy of the test that he was conducting. He was professional, efficient and possesses a great deal of expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test for Mold

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

10/03/2018

Excellent! Barry and Alex were professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. They augmented their combined experience with cutting-edge technology to produce a very detailed and complete report. We will definitely use CSI of Virginia for any future home inspection services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/13/2018

Went well. Took 2 treatments to eliminate hornets. Second hole was tough to get to, but Art did a good job eradicating the insects. Price seemed a bit high to me ($125), but perhaps that is reasonable for pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing European hornets from inside roof / gutter.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

09/04/2018

Very informative, helpful, and friendly inspector.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Pest Control, Termite Experts, Mold Inspections, Real Estate Inspection, Infra Red Inspection, Lead Paint Inspection.

General Mowing, Edging, Trimming, Leaf or Debris Removal, Moles, Asbestos or Lead Paint Removal, Radon Abatement, Water or Fire Damage Treatment, Wildlife & Snake Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Check