Constantine, Dr. Kostas J.

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2008

06/04/2017

I'm now 2 weeks out of therapy but continuing exercises and other therapy, I can do at home. The pain is substantially less. Praying that I've avoided surgery. Dr. Constantine is very knowledgeable, thoroughly explained the problem and possible treatments and listened to my questions. He was also very compassionate, as the injections were very painful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medicine was injected into my hand to reduce inflammation and pain. Also to hopefully release trigger finger. Had to have injections 3 times. 3rd time with stronger medicine coupled with a few weeks of physical therapy.

02/12/2014

Dr. Constantine is very friendly nod really wants you to feel better. He laid out all my options and made sure I understood what each one meant. After reviving the results from my MRI we decided the best choice was surgery. I felt very comfortable that he knew what he was doing. Even my follow appointments after the surgery he made sure I knew what was going on and made sure I had no questions. Wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elbow pain brought me to Dr. Constantine. After an MRI gave me several choices for treatment.

12/23/2013

My appointments and my surgery have gone very well with Dr. Constantine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Constantine is a great Dr. he is considerate and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend all the Dr.s at this group. He has helped with both my hands with carpal tunnel.

04/19/2013

He was very competent and very personable. Also, he was so respectful to my elderly father. He spent time talking to my him. He did a good job. He just mentally saved my dad. Our overall experience with him was very, very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kostas J. Constantine is my dad's general surgeon.

CATEGORY surgeons

03/29/2013

I like the fact that he really spends the time with you going over anything. But, what I dislike is that he's notoriously late because of that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to Dr. Kostas J. Constantine by my primary care doctor for some surgery I had. Recently I had a follow-up of a previous appointment

CATEGORY orthopedics,hand doctor