Angel Tree Services LLC

A 41Β Reviews

Founded 2010 β€’ Angie's List since June 2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5802 Ford Rd

Fredericksburg, VA 22407

- Safety is our top priority - Exceptional work is always provided, we stay until the job is completely done. - We treat the property as if it were our own, - The property will always be left clean of debris and brush. - Checks Written out to Angel Tree Service -We also accept both cash and credit...

tree service (38)lawn care (17)lawn & landscaping (10)leaf removal (8)stone and gravel (5)gutter cleaning (5)pressure washing (4)deck cleaning (4)roof cleaning (1)snow removal (1)mulch delivering (1)lawn treatment (1)

10/30/2020

Angel responded promptly to my inquiry, provided a competitive quote right away, and was ready to schedule the work. On the day of service, Angel and his team arrived on schedule and did the work perfectly. Exceeded expectations. Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/01/2020

I highly recommend Angel Tree Service and will definitely use them again in the future! We hired them to cut down a number of small trees/shrubs in our yard and trim back a lot of others, in addition to a few other tasks. They got us on the schedule quickly, showed up promptly the morning of the service, went above and beyond the items originally included in the quote, and it's clear they take pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, tree trimming

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

07/08/2020

Angel and his crew showed up on time and wasted no time clearing the trees. Several trees required climbing and bucket service to remove due to being close to the residence. All the trees were taken down in a safe manner with all the wood being sawed up and removed. They left the worksite all clean and cleared. Very very good service provide at a very good reasonable price. Outstanding work. Highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of approximately 22 Trees and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/13/2020

Angel and his crew showed up raring to go early this morning! They were extremely thorough, maintained an excellent level of safety, were well above reasonably priced and got the job done in a very short amount of time. We would highly recommend Angel Tree Services and we intend to contact them again in the very near future. Well done and thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, removal and shrub trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

Excellent and very professional. I recommend Angel Tree Services with an A+. No doubt, I will hire him again. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/11/2020

Angel and his team did exceptional work in removing my trees as well as a comprehensive landscaping job. His work is professional and his prices are affordable. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

05/05/2020

By far the very best tree shaping and trimming I have had in my 22 years in Spotsylvania. Angel visited me to talk about the job and told me exactly how he would trim each tree, pointing out all of the problem limbs and branches. His quote was extremely reasonable, better than several other bids I received for the same job. He and his four-man crew arrived exactly on time, got right to work with n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and shaped a very out of shape Bartlett Pear tree, trimmed and removed dead limbs from four large white and red oak trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

03/26/2020

tree trimming, tree replacement, mulching, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angels was very professional and honest and did a great job. I’ve used them twice and both times was great. They show up on time and do a good job and clean up behind themselves. I met with Angel and we went over a list of projects to be done and it was done as expected! Their rates are very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this company for all your landscaping and tree trimming projects.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/29/2019

I HIGHLY recommend Angel Tree Service : They are exceptionally AMAZING! They gave us a fair price: They were Professional, Polite and Punctual. We needed some 20 trees removed and they did a fantastic job! If there were a higher rating than A-- they'd get it! We will be hiring them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 20 plus fallen trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

10/24/2019

The work performed by Angel Tree Service was spectacular. They were priced well, did wonderful trim work and cleaned up so good, it looked better after they left. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming/Pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Tree Services:Tree Removal,Tree Trimming,Tree Pruning,Stump Grinding, Landscaping,Lawn Service(1 time or Reoccuring),Lawn Care,Sod Installation,Edging,Bush/Hedge Trimming, Brush Removal,Leaf Removal,Weed Pulling,Mulching, Power washing,Gutter Cleaning, Painting Decks Any services not listed feel free to ask about.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal