Affordable Self Storage

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2010

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - Alex George, Heather Warren,...

Mighty Movers

4  REVIEWS
Mighty Movers

We are a small business serving the Southern Maryland, District and Northern Virginia Areas. Our main focus is our customers, we like to maintain good timing and quality moves. We are a quality moving company you can trust!

10/23/2011

Another family member had also used this facility and recommended them to me.  They were very understanding and helpful regarding my particular circumstances and I gladly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this storage facility continuously over a period of approximately 17 months.  I had several units of varying size during this time.  I was 100% satisfied and felt complete peace of mind about storing my things there during this entire time.

CATEGORY storage units

08/31/2010

Affordable Self Storage has been an excellent company to do business with...period. Their services and communications have been first rate for me as an active duty service member overseas. Their prices beat all competition in the area. The staff has been professional and responsive to all my requests for additional services and information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided storage facilities.

CATEGORY storage units

Thank you! We love the positive feedback and will strive to continue to impress you.

Storage Units Storage Auctions Penske Truck Rental Moving Supplies Mover Referral Service

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check