Access Heating and Air, LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2012

Free Diagnostic Service with 1 Year Energy Savings Agreement. Only $75 for Tune Up on Furnace, Heat Pump or A/C. $25 Off Any Service With Repair....

BCA Climate Control

With over 15 years of experience, BCA Climate Control is the industry leader for all of your HVAC and Water Heater needs. Our services include Maintenance, Repair and new Installation for residential and commercial customers. Whether it's air conditioning, heating, or a hot water heater causing discomfort in your home or office, BCA Climate Control can help you restore balance through diagnostics and repair. Providing heating and cooling repair and replacement in Fredericksburg, Stafford and Woodbridge VA. We take pride in our work and look forward to providing you with professional quality services. Call us today for your free estimate!! We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for qualified applicants.

Offers by BCA Climate Control on Angie's List

05/03/2017

Professional, knowledgeable, and got the work done. I will use this company for any of my future HVAC requirements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit was not draining properly

03/15/2016

11/19/2015

Mr. Steven West came out the same day I called, (arriving a few min. early I might add) and quickly realized that a damper was partially closed on the main vertical outtake duct above the furnace, which was obviously restricting the airflow....I still have the mark on my head where I hit my head with my palm. In my defense, I had already tried playing with other dampers in the ducts to trouble sho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had poor airflow on the 2nd story of our house for the past year or so since moving in, resulting in a frigid winter and stifling summer upstairs in the bedrooms. I had a HVAC specialist (recommended to me by my family) come out to diagnose the problem. After finding no leaks in any of the duct work, and determining the furnace and AC were perfectly fine, the HVAC specialist thought the problem could be solved by adding a 2nd AC/Heating unit to the upstairs. Long story short, I was given a quote of $8,000 in order to solve the problem. I called Access Heating, and Air to request a 2nd bid on the project.

08/13/2012

Fantastic, from the time they arrived to the time they left. Seriously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
S&S fixed my outdoor heat pump after it died. Fast response! The guy found the problem quickly and took his time and explained my options to me so that I understood exactly what each option meant. They did a superb job! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I would recommend them to anyone.

08/07/2012

Company is very professional with a great personality.  Very knowledgeable in the trade and saved me a lot of money!  Other companies tried to charge me 4X the price that Access Heating and Air did.  Would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them in the future. Also, able to reach very easily and operate in this area.  Guaranteed their work as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my a/c unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and Repair on Heat Pumps, Furnace and A/C.

Ask for details.