THE PERFECT FIX, INC.

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2009

Handymen services...

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

05/29/2017

He worked out a great solution without having to totally rebuild the existing bannister. Excellent to work with and he listens very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced bad trim job in small bath including new door; repaired and replaced bannister and supports that had been poorly installed and added finishing trim to existing trim work.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

04/15/2016

It went very well. He showed up when he said he would and the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my interior doors and trim.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/30/2015

The work was done in a couple of hours. Cole Tanner and another gentleman were very professional. They made sure they put the cabinets where I wanted them in the room. Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 cabinets

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

01/10/2014

Cole has done several jobs for us over the past year. He is always prompt, professional and does high quality work in any number of areas. We rely on him because we are elderly and he has not disappointed us.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

01/03/2014

It didn't and quot;goand quot;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came to my home, looked at the work I needed done, and then never responded. I called him and he said he had a busy week but would get me a quote the following week. never heard from him. Poor business practice and I will never try to contact him again and I advise others to be careful as he lacks professionalism in my opinion.

CATEGORY handyman service

Neither of us remember ever receiving a call from a [member name removed]. Likewise we did not visit his home to look at a job. Our policy is to give our clients a fair estimate as to when we can get to his job, or if his work does not fit the type of work we do, we will tell him so and if possible refer him to someone who does that type work. We have a [member name removed] on our Customer list b...

Handymen services