NOVA Vision Center

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since September 2010

Our four doctor practice was founded over fifty years ago and has been involved in the local community since then including working with several charity organizations and public assistance organisations. Our office provides comprehensive family eye care and several areas of specialized eyecare. There are four doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abms.org...

11/02/2017

Have been to see him twice and would recommend him to someone else in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was unhappy with my former optometrist and so looked for a change. I really liked Dr. Dodge Perry. Very personable, very informative and very thorough.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair,optometrist

10/09/2017

Very thorough; took his time with me. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual eye exam and prescription for lenses.

CATEGORY optometrist

05/08/2017

He was very thorough and was the first person ever to suggest that a prism lens would be helpful. He took a lot of time in the appointment, which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Perry for an optometry appointment.

CATEGORY optometrist

04/14/2016

My son has Autism & Down Syndrome and needed an eye exam. Dr. Perry was EXTREMELY patient, let my son take lots of breaks and took over an hour with us to make sure he got the best assessment possible. Christine in front was TERRIFIC helping to find a frame & fit the glasses appropriatly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
glasses for my son

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist,pediatric optometrist

10/09/2015

I called multiple times on Monday 10/05/15,  navigated the voice-response system, and I could not get to anyone.  Nobody to answer my call? I tried to schedule an appointment on Angie's list web site.  Neither by phone or web was anyone responsive. I cannot believe a business can survive if they are so unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get a basic eye exam.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

I am very sorry to hear this, I honestly don't know what could have happened. We did have a time where the phone system did cut out but I thought we had that completely taken care of. I would love the chance to fix this for you so if there is anything we can do at this point please let us know.

Eye Exams & Glasses. Ocular Health & Disease Management. Child Development Optometry. Contact Lenses & Post Trauma.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa