NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170301

7477 Lee Hwy

Falls Church, VA 22042

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!...

auto repair (60)car inspection (9)tire buying and repair (3)transmission service (2)

11/20/2020

This was a relatively small repair but these guys always go above and beyond. I drove in to their lot in the late afternoon with smoke coming out from under my hood. They had the problem diagnosed and fixed by 9:00 the next morning. They of course called about 45 minutes after I had dropped it off to let me know what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. Then when I picked it up it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heater valve

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/14/2020

Car was very unresponsive when I had to tow it to the shop. Check engine light was on notifications to pull off the side of the road safely when I didn’t drive it yet. Very weird stuff going on. The mechanics took care of everything and were fast. Told me what I needed to do to prevent this from happening again. I only recommend people when I’m as satisfied at the level of service I bring to my cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed check engine light. Oil change and inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

11/10/2020

Elmer took great care of me! Price was fair and work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, plug tire

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

10/13/2020

NOVA provided a cost effective fix which was explained before and after the repair took place. Staff also gave some “what if” scenarios if the problem arises in the future and what I could do. I have never experienced sales pressure, and have always been treated in a respectful and friendly manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turn signal electrical issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/13/2020

Fantastic and they gave me a great price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and tire rotation

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/11/2020

Everything went so smooth. Elmer is always so helpful and accommodating to my schedule. They don’t push anything you don’t need and make you aware of things that could need some attention later on. They were fast and I got my car back within 45 minutes! Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emissions + state inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/27/2020

Very honest! A year ago, dealership conducted annual safety inspection and told me I needed new front brakes (And they could do it right away). I left and scheduled repair at NoVA a few days later. Car brakes were fine (dealership lied) so they refused repair of course. Nice to deal with and very accommodating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front brake job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/08/2020

As usual, very fast and efficient service. Job completed as promised/when promised. Been dealing with NOVA Family Auto for years for 6 cars. Send any/all family and friends there. Highly recommend - never have had a bad experience. Elmer, Joe, Ki, and of course Carl are always great to work with (sorry if I'm missing anyone!) :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaks, new control arms, oil change, alignment/balancing

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/30/2020

Once again my experience with NOVA was pleasant! My first experience was when my car was towed there with a broken axle. Joe was honest with the pricing and he was able to get the parts quickly. The work was done while I waited! Yesterday when I needed new tires and an oil change the experience was the same—pleasant! At this point I wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else! — Pam A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tires, oil change, axles replaced

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/11/2020

Fast service and friendly customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Safety inspection, Brakes and tires

CATEGORY car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

COMPLETE AUTO REPAIR SERVICE FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS. WINTERIZATION and STATE INSPECTION TOO.

BODY WORK.