Gilliland & Associates PC

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 9 Reviews

We believe that a good CPA firm helps preserve your wealth and protect your assets. Gilliland & Associates, PC is a full service CPA firm dedicated to your financial success. We are known for our superior knowledge and aggressive interpretation and application of tax laws, which helps us help you keep more of your earnings. We will find you the lowest possible tax on your business or personal tax return. We believe in providing personal and professional service. We do this by guiding you toward financial growth, and we are responsive to your inquires. Whether you need annual tax preparation, tax planning, financial planning, or auditing and accounting services, you can count on Gilliland & Associates to provide you with professional, profitable services. Additional services: Mergers and acquisitions consulting, Lease versus buy consulting. Cash flow analysis and management, Real -world budgeting and forecasting....

TAX SAVERS INC

28  REVIEWS
TAX SAVERS INC

WE PROVIDE TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS. WITH MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE HAVE PERSONALLY PREPARED OVER 10,000 TAX RETURNS FOR REASONABLE RATES.

D

12/14/2019

Was not happy to find I was charged almost twice what previous accountants charged. Furthermore when I tried to reach Mr. Gilliland to discuss that I was steered back to the person who did my taxes, so I was never able to discuss it with Mr. Gilliland directly. Worse, when I talked to the person who did my taxes, he provided an explanation that I did not entirely believe but he offered to review m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did my 2018 business and personal taxes

05/03/2017

Daniel was incredibly proactive - our taxes are complex and we felt like he was on our team, looking for every opportunity he could to optimize our financial outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal income taxes

01/28/2015

Excellent experience - knowledge, to the point, and left with the information and assurance I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided tax planning and business start up advice.

04/28/2014

10/18/2012

They do what is asked of them, nothing more, nothing less. They give good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gilliland & Associates is our accountant for two years now.

CATEGORY accountant

Tax planning, preparation, & IRS representation. Accounting & auditing, financial planning, family & estate tax planning, accounting software installation & training.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available