Cruz Quality Painting LLC

A40 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since April 2016

7251 Robert Lane

Falls Church, VA, 22042

Cruz Quality Painting, LLC is a locally owned and operated business offering you over a decade of experience. We hope to be your number one choice for all of your painting needs, no job is too small and no job is too big. We value integrity, hard work, and commitment. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE and from the bottom of our team's heart, THANK YOU for visiting our profile, hope to hear from you soon....

Interior Painting (34)Exterior Painting (15)Handyman Services (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

11/24/2019

Cruz did a lovely paint job on both our bathrooms. He's a good painter and fast. Cleaned up well after painting job. Would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2 bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

11/23/2019

Mr. Cruz, quickly gave us a reasonable budget, execute the jobs professionally and on time. He is a reliable contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain the deck, painting interiors, front doors

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

11/21/2019

I am very satisfied with the outcome of the project. Cruz and his crew did an excellent job, they are professional, very affordable and they were very patient with us on the project. We want to paint the house with a technique called: Limewash, and Mr. Cruz was able to translate our thinking and our thoughts into a reality. We can't recommend enough Cruz and his crew for a print job, they accommod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have paint the exterior of my brick house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/24/2019

I’m still waiting for the painter to return so that he can evaluate his work. I’ve been in contact by phone and email since 8/23. The project called for wallpaper stripping. Unless he tells me otherwise, I see the wallpaper lines under the paint. The paint overlaps onto the cherry cabinets. The ceiling drywall is not smooth. The baseboard is broken. ***UPDATE*** The company has continued to be unr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and half bath wallpaper removal, priming and painting walls and woodwork

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

I do apologize you feel that way. We signed an agreement and all the items that were agreed upon in that agreement were taken care of and completed as discussed. The additional work you are asking me to go back and perform fall outside of the agreement we made. Again, I am sorry you feel this way. Best wishes.

07/31/2019

Cruz and his team were great. They squeezed me in on short notice, no up selling pressure, showed up on time and finished on time. Work was high quality. He and his team were kind enough to remove their shoes since I had new carpet installed. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted doors and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/05/2019

The job was very good they paint sofi face on the roof and the trim door on the deck and others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint doors and face on the roof

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

06/28/2019

The service was very good they did a nice job painting my house and everything was very clean and I was satisfied with he’s work. He’s time manner was perfect was on time and the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get my house from the inside painted and Cruz team did a really nice job, and as soon as i submitted my request he scheduled a time to meet and talk about what needed to be done. He’s price was very patient do to my changing mind of how to do and what to do and remained patient through this project. Cruz team was very professional and cleaned up when finish everything looked like new and I definitely plan on using them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

06/28/2019

Everything went well, I love how Cruz worked because all the edges and everything was well painted. I am and i was very satisfied with Cruz work. If I were to hire him again I would because he did a nice job painting my front house. The process was quite good and he did he’s job really fast .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to paint my house from the outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

10/10/2016

Mr.Cruz I am very pleased with your service your punctuality was outstanding and the job was very well done I am very pleased once again thank you very much definitely will call for you again if your services are needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 master bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

10/10/2016

He did a fantastic job thank you Mr.Cruz I am very well pleased with your service definitely recommending you to my neighbors they gave me several compliments thank you !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016