Best Movers

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2013

Best Movers Falls Church has been in business since 2007. We are family owned and operated small business that offers moving solutions at competitive prices for local and long distance needs for both residential and commercial clientele. Boris has worked for a moving company prior to opening his own business, learned the ins and outs and have decided to open Best Movers Falls Church in order to help people during one of the most stressful times of their lives. Boris saw the opportunity to do it in a better way, with more care and appreciation of all customers in the time of need, and went for it. We take pride in our professionally trained crew and would love to be at your service. Our vehicle fleet consists of 16 FT, 21 FT and 24 FT trucks that are equipped with all the necessary equipment (hand trucks, dollies, tools, as well as padding for furniture protection). Reserve Your Move Today! (703) 987-3666 (703) 820-0968...

Johnson Moving and Storage

Johnson Moving and Storage 1st.month free storage, Free Box Per-motion,From residential to commercial moving services, our trained, unformed, and experienced team can effectively carry out a smooth and well-coordinated move for you, regardless of the destination.

08/13/2018

Great! I love these guys, fast, careful, wrap everything and just nice people. When they moved my library my elderly cat was sleeping in a basket and instead of making me take him out of the room they just moved his basket around (he slept throughout the whole thing!). My library was large and a lot of shelving etc., to move, it was very sweet that they accommodated my cat. These guys are wonderfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my house

CATEGORY moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much from our Team! It means the world to us that you had a good experience!!!!!! We truly appreciate your trust and time to share these wonderful words! All the best to you and the kitty:)

01/31/2018

I rarely write reviews but wanted to give Best Movers the recognition they deserve. We completed our second move with BMFS, first we had them move our condo in TH locally last year and this time we hired them for the move to Florida. They are the most efficient, careful, and professional moving company that I have found in the DMV area. The team went above and beyond to make the moving process as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had tehm move us locally last yeat into a TH and this year from a storage facility to Florida (long-distance moving).

CATEGORY moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are truly grateful for your trust in our Team! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, we are honored to serve you! Thank you for choosing Best Movers Falls Church, Boris

01/22/2018

They were on time, courteous, and worked very fast. I feel that the price was very fair for the amount of work they did. We are moving again in a few weeks, and I hired them right away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Best Movers to transport our belongings.

CATEGORY moving companies

We greatly appreciate your insight on your past move [Member Name Removed]! Thank you! We look forward to serving you very soon. Best regards!

01/22/2018

They were on time, efficient, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving from a townhouse to an apartment on the 4th floor, so I needed movers.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to let us know about our performance on your move! We are happy to have met your expections. Thank you!

01/12/2018

I rarely leave reviews but Best Movers exceeded my expectations in every way. I have moved many times with the help of other companies, and each time it was-honestly-a logistical nightmare. This was not my experience with this company. From my initial contact until after the job was done, it was a smooth and pleasant process. The movers came on time and within a couple of hours had everything pack...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to a different house

CATEGORY moving companies

FREE ESTIMATES, PROFESSIONAL PACKING, SAME DAY MOVING SERVICE, FURNITURE AND VALUABLES WRAPPING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MOVING, LAST MINUTE MOVE WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover