Waterworks Plumbing

Angie's List since February 2011

Belle View Plumbing LLC

We are small business, dedicated to giving high quality service at an affordable price. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Award 2019

05/24/2018

The father/son team of Dale and Justin did an excellent job of taking care of all of my plumbing problems. They are friendly experts who understand the science and art of their craft and who care deeply about doing a good job for their customers. They responded back quickly when I left them a message and fit me into their schedule within 2 days of my call. They took care of all the tasks I asked t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix toilet that would not flush, replace shower diverter, replace cartridge and handle on sink faucet, replace faucets that supply water to washing machine.

09/08/2017

I would give them straight A's. They were great, they always are. I would them again, absolutely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

10/31/2016

Cleared. Let's say that the problem was resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clearing back up in garbage dispossal

07/09/2015

Project went very well.  No complaints at all.  I would use again except for the cost.  I have found Dale and Water Works to be expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 separate shower valves and replaced with new copper pipes for both shower valves and steam shower.  Removed old shower spray nozzles and pipes.  Very good craftsmanship, punctual, and professional.  Charged $900 for the project as a flat fee.  Project took over 5 hours ($180/hour).  Dale is very helpful, dependable, and very good.  He does charge more than others.

07/09/2015

It required the old double vanity to be removed by cutting and removing old PVC.  Old vanity to be taken down 1 flight of stair and outside to yard/garage, but not taken away.  New PVC pipes, p-traps, and 8" spread faucets (3 - pieces each) for both basins to be installed connecting the drain to the wall pipes. Detail would be taken to install the vanity so that it was level and installed correctl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for having a new double vanity installed. Vanity provided and not part of this project cost.  Old double vanity would be disconnected and removed outside house.