Tara Home Improvement

Angie's List since February 2014

The team at Tara Home Improvement have over thirty years of experience working on hundreds of homes in the area. We have become highly experienced in every type of home improvement project. With Tara Home Improvement, you can rest assured knowing that you'll receive the highest level of service in the industry. Below is a list of services we provide....

Cipriano Remodeling LLC

Since 1988, the professionals at Cipriano Remodeling, LLC have been providing clients with high quality and comprehensive remodeling and home improvement services. Based in the Washington D.C. metro area, we also specialize in Eastern Shore vacation home renovations and select projects throughout the U.S.

07/16/2019

I hired Mike from Tara Home Improvement on two occasions. First, to fix my toilet. He did a great job! Then, I hired him to fix my shower door. The cost was very reasonable for both projects, and I'd absolutely hire him again! He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower door and toilet repair

CATEGORY flooring, doors

02/04/2014

He was an amazingly hard worker and was there every single day and got everything done that we needed done in a timely fashion. However; he should not be messing with hardwood flooring at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired him for our kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Electrical Work, Flooring, Drywall, Welding, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Patios, Decks, Power Washing, Brick Work, Complete Renovation, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodelling