SJM LAWN MAINTENANCE

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2005

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

SJM is a proud member of PROJECT EVERGREEN, GREEN CARE FOR TROOPS providing FREE lawn care services for any military family whose primary provider is currently in the Middle East. We have been happy to help many families over the past 5 years....

04/05/2016

Sent a message through Angie's List on Mar 28 requesting an estimate for mowing services. Never got a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

05/26/2009

I contacted this company at the beginning of May 2009 in order to have some leaves removed from my property. I spoke with the receptionist, who told me she would have the manager, Scott, return my phone call. He did so, the same day, but it was clear from the voicemail message he left me that he was unclear what needed to be done, namely that because we are planning to sell our home, we needed to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None, see below.

02/09/2009

Excellent service. Scott, the owner, runs the business very well. All services provided exactly as scheduled. Lawn mowing was almost right to the minute on the day it was scheduled to be done. Owner extremely pleasant and easy to work with, very accommodating to my needs. Was great in working with me on a couple lawn issues that arose not directly tied to their maintenance program.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and lawn fertilization and treatment as needed throughout the year.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

05/16/2007

I called Scott on a Thursday evening. The following Tuesday SJM mowed our lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time lawn mowing for badly overgrown lawn. We will use them for regular lawn mowing as well.

07/28/2006

Quickly responded to my request for an estimate. Prompt communication. Work was beautifully done. My lawn looks great! Very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed and trimmed. Price was for upfront payment for 10 mowings. Did concrete edging for additional $75. Edging then included in mowing price.

CATEGORY lawn service

We provide complete lawn maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. From simple grass cutting services to complete renovations... we do it all!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check