Next Day Cleaning Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2832 Dorr Avenue Unit-D

Fairfax, VA 22031

Please check out our GREAT deals on our website !!! http://nextdaycleaning.com/cleaning-deals/ Next Day Cleaning was established in 2009 . We serve Maryland, Virginia and the greater Washington, DC area. Searching for the best cleaning company is finally over! Our company has a wide knowledge and expertise in the field and that makes us stand out among the rest . Services : Move in/out cleaning , Deep cleaning , Recurring cleaning , Spring Cleaning , Construction cleaning , Carpet Cleaning , Upholstery cleaning , Weekly , Biweekly or Monthly cleaning....

Deals

house cleaning (1504)floor cleaning (144)window cleaning (61)carpet cleaning (43)blind cleaning (43)upholstery cleaning (16)silver polishing (13)home and garage organizing (7)hvac repair (6)oriental rug cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

11/24/2020

Excellent. The scheduling of visit was easy and responsive to my needs. The cleaning team arrived on time , took appropriate safety protocols , and cleaned quickly , and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/10/2020

This was a one-time cleaning of a house that needed attention. They really were next day. I had called another service, through Angie's list, and could not get them to even return my calls. Two cleaners, four hours, and the house looked better than I thought it would. Cleaners were polite and easy to work with and reasonably priced. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

09/19/2020

It went extremely well, The cleaning crew was very professional and did a very thorough job,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/16/2020

They worked hard and did a great job! I’ve hired them for routine cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/09/2020

It went very well. The 2 women were timely, courteous, cleaned everything I asked. I was hoping that instead of cleaning around small items, they would move them and clean (I'm talking about knick-knack type items). I just felt it was more of a surface, superficial cleaning as opposed to a really thorough cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

07/09/2020

They showed up on time, they did a great job with the cleaning of our carpets and were very personable. They took pride in their work and did a fantastic job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

C

06/16/2020

Took 3.5 hours to clean 1 kitchen and 3.5 baths that were already previously cleaned. Mostly wanted them to remove the grease and such from the cabinets, which they failed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-In Kitchen and Bath Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/02/2020

The house cleaning team was early/on-time. They did an excellent job and ensured they had done everything asked of them. Hard workers and very polite. The carpet cleaner was on time and awesome. He was very helpful in my choosing the preferred cleaning method. He did an awesome job. My carpet looked brand new. I would highly recommend all of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

04/16/2020

Excellent service and wonderful workers. They showed up on time if not early and worked until the job was completed. They asked me to review their work to make sure it was satisfactory and it was better than I expected! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning for Tennant turnover

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

03/19/2020

This place charged my card $300 after they said it took 4 hours to clean a house that was already moved out of and empty. The sad part is before I lost my job I used them as the weekly cleanings because I lost my job and cancelled I called them because I knew them. I checked my card and the charged me over $100 more than the quotes I got from other places. So yes they will tell you their hourly ra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Residential Cleaning , Spring Cleaning, Move-in & Move-out & Recurring Service , Seasonal Cleaning , Weekly,Biweekly, Monthly Cleaning , Deep Cleaning .

Check, Visa, MasterCard