Home Sweet Home Inspections, LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since December 2013

At Home Sweet Home Inspections, LLC, we sustain our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects. A standard home inspection includes a thorough inspection of structural elements such as the roof, foundation, windows, doors, floors, and walls. The electrical, heating/cooling, and plumbing systems of a home are inspected for functionality, safety, and integrity. Additionally, the grounds around the home are inspected for proper grading. Upon completion of the on-site portion of the inspection, customers are given a detailed inspection report which describes the condition of a home. Home Sweet Home Inspections LLC, provides a digital copy of the inspection report as well as a hard copy upon request. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Call today at 703-677-2009!...

No Surprises Home Inspection NOVA-DC, LLC

Being the owner-operator I handle all aspects of your home inspection. My reports include product suggestions and links to my blog covering all areas of home repair and care: https://www.nosurpriseshomeinspection.com/blog In October, 2020, I returned to Angie's List. Find hundreds of top reviews from other platforms on my website: https://www.nosurpriseshomeinspection.com Having been a science teacher for many years, I get excited about new challenges and explaining interesting phenomena related to the home as a system. I teach house science!

12/24/2020

Top notch. We've had a few home inspectors; this one was one of the best. Excellent service. Included a Radon test as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

06/23/2020

Very professional and thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

11/19/2015

The inspection was very thorough.  Andy was punctual and gets right to work.  Detailed inspection that provided information for issues and needed repairs on the townhouse.  Report issued was concise and contained detailed photographs.  Pricing was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection of a 30 year old townhouse.

Home inspections