Fairfax Auto Repair

A 334 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2010

9425 Mathy Dr Suite D

Fairfax, VA 22031

Family owned & operated. Fairfax business! Angie's List members discount available! FREE 2nd OPINIONS!!! We employ only trained certified technicians. Our facility will meet the highest standards in vehicle repair, competency, reliability, cleanliness, competitive pricing, and overall experience. Feel free to contact us and experience the difference yourself. We're happy to help. Come find out why we have been Award winning 7yrs with Angie's List yourself!...

auto repair (328)car inspection (31)tire buying and repair (18)home security system (3)transmission service (3)car detailing (2)radiator repair (1)muffler repair (1)

10/22/2020

They are excellent, very thorough, and go out of their way to help. They are very good people and I would highly recommend them. I will continue to go to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done auto repairs for me about three times now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

06/23/2020

manager declined angies list deal even though the owner approved using it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

CATEGORY auto repair,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

08/15/2019

Very pleased with service. Steve and Dan, Service Mgr., diagnosed the problem as a failed battery, which was replaced. Other parts/components were tested and found to be OK Although they were extremely busy, they bent over backwards to do the job quickly and answer all my questions. They are true professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and repair of starter issue in a Honda Civic

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

10/23/2018

They are the best and I can always trust them. They do not try to do work that is not needed. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my car to them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

09/25/2018

Extremely professional repair shop. You don’t normally find this level of service in the auto repair industry. The price they quoted was what I paid, no hidden fees. They called and checked up Several days after. This is the best auto repair shop in Northern Virginia!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front brakes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

06/08/2018

They were exceptionally professional and polite, the service department told me I could drop it off in their lot, and they would take a look next day. I had an appointment for 2pm, by 10am they had already taken a look at the car and diagnosed the issue. They provided me with all the details and explained the necessary fix. Not only did they diagnose and fix the issue, they also did an overall veh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car had died (battery), I had attempted to jump it to success. I reached out to Fairfax Auto asking if I could have my car towed to their garage for service the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that your issues where fixed efficiently and done in a timely fashion. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks, - Your FAR Team!

03/26/2018

From start to finish, my car was well cared for. The customer service was excellent and the information provided was straight forward. They not only handled the repair but also gave my car a complete review in order to address any other issues at the same time. I will definitely go back again for future service requirements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Starter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for giving us the opportunity to give your vehicle a good quality "bill of health", as well as giving us the opportunity to fix your repairs! We hope too see you again for any further repairs and maintenance items. Thanks -Your FAR Team!

03/21/2018

Excellent, I think I've found my new auto repair spot

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
headlight and windshield wiper replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

11/09/2017

Recently I took my car to have its periodic maintenance at the dealer. I was told that my car had a major rack & pinion problem that required a costly repair. I decided to get a second opinion. After the owner of Fairfax Auto Repair checked my car for the major problem, he took the time to show me the underside of my car and explain that there was no rack & pinion leak. My experience at Fairfax Au...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a second opinion on Rack & Pinion leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

10/14/2017

The work was done quickly and exactly as agreed to. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife's 2000 Honda Accord needed new front brake pads and I was looking for a new source of repair. I checked Angie's List and found Fairfax Auto Repair. What a find! I couldn't be happier. They were very friendly, helpful, and professional. It turned out the car needed rear brakes as well and all brake discs replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We value your business and we hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thank you, FAR

Auto glass, repair, maintenance, oil changes, filter, inspection, detailing, transmission, steering, suspension, brake, windshield, wheel, tire, belt, hoses, battery replacement, heating & cooling. ****FREE second opinion*** Find out what really needs to be done. Keep it local. Keep it honest. Bring in your quote and we will confirm that listed repairs are needed.... FREE

Body work.