Economy Tree Care Inc

A 145 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2005

12500 Braddock Rd

Fairfax, VA 22030

Additional DBA - Economy Landscaping & Tree Care Inc. Award winning. Additional phone number - (703) 205-9606, (703) 988-0096....

tree service (145)landscaping (4)lawn care (3)table pad company (1)

03/02/2020

The work went very well. The crew arrived on time, performed their work with dispatch and did an extraordinary job cleaning up branches, leaves, wood chips, etc. The cost was very reasonable. This was the third major tree removal performed by this company on my property. I anticipate employing them in the future and recommend them w/o reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 4 trees, and large branches from 3 trees, removed large brush pile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

06/03/2018

The entire process of receiving an estimate and scheduling the work went very smoothly. Ovidio came out to estimate the cost of the job within a week. Emily provided the estimate and scheduling by email, all handled quite promptly. The crew did an expert job. This was the third time we have hired Economy Tree Care and we would not hesitate to hire them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Economy Tree Care to take down two large beech trees and to cut back branches on two other trees (a total of about nine branches). One of the large beech trees was actually three individual trees that had grown together. The beech trees were cut into firewood logs that were neatly stacked by the crew. Branches were piled off to one side.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

02/05/2018

The job went very well. The trees overhung several Verizon wires and the crew carefully avoided damaging them. They worked quickly and cleaned up well. This is the third time I've used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two medium sized trees were removed and a large dead branch from another tree was also removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

07/12/2017

They did a great job taking it down, with the exception that my gutter was damaged by a falling tree branch and it looks pretty horrible now. They banged it out a little, but it's right in the front of the house. Also, I really wish they had put down plywood or something over the grass before starting work so that the heavy machinery wouldn't have torn up my grass so badly and falling large tree b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 110 foot oak removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

D

04/15/2017

Never showed to do estimate after 2 requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked twice for estimate on pruning crepe myrtle. They never followed through!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

02/15/2017

Stephanie, who mans the phones, did a great job keeping me apprised of scheduling and a subsequent change. The crew showed up on time, went to work and took care of what needed to be done in a most professional manner. The owner himself, Ovidio Baten, pruned the delicate ornamental maple perfectly. Before they left, they removed and shredded all of the brush and then blew the lawn and driveway cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming/thinning and feeding of a huge oak tree; pruning a Japanese Maple

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

C

01/09/2017

They sent a guy out and it took them, most of the companies were able to either give an estimate right away or email it to us in a matter of a day, they probably took about five days. we've given up on them actually. We thought they weren't giving us an estimate. None of them charged us for the quote. They were actually the lowest bid but we didn't have confidence in them because it took them so l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from them, but I didn't use them. I had eleven trees I needed taken down and so I got an estimate from them and from a couple of other companies and ultimately went with one of the other companies.

12/29/2016

Very well. Company was very responsive. I like email communication and they tolerated that! Had great feedback during the walk-through and I ended up changing what trees I wanted removed. It really worked better for the space in the end. We're quick to update me of any schedule delays (only a half day delay in start). Didn't have to be home while they worked which was helpful. Very good at their j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 5 very tall trees removed and stumps grounded and then some branches removed that were hanging over the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

12/04/2016

Took it down with little fuss and hauled away all the debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge tree had to be brought down.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2016

08/14/2016

The crew did an excellent job and clean out all debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove two trees in Potomac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2016

Tree trimming, pruning, removal, ornamental tree & shrub, maintenance, stump grinding, firewood delivery, topsoil.