CBS Pharmacy

Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

04/08/2013

They are awesome.  From the janitor to the 10.09 to 10.11, and the pharmacy staff members are great.  I had my mum sometime to join me recently 10.31 to 10.35, may be once or twice a week.  They already knew my name and my mum’s name too, and they ask about her.  They give follow up calls on top of her medication.  It’s a great little staff there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use CBS Pharmacy for my pharmacy needs.

D

06/15/2009

It was a big mistake, but fortunately I noticed it. The pharmacist wasn?t too thrilled when I confronted him. When I asked the pharmacist he said that the technician had filled it. I wanted him to clarify whether every prescription was filled by the pharmacist or not. That was when we switched pharmacies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to buy medicines from CBS Pharmacy. He was supposed to give 5 mg of thyroid medication, but gave me 50 mg instead.

06/09/2009

I like the pharmacists in there. I feel that you can ask any questions, and they will give you really good answers. Even after you get on medication, a lot of times you still have questions. Most doctors say you may or may not have side effects, but the pharmacists are more straightforward and tell you not to be alarmed if the side effects persist and you should be concerned. You might be waiting ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CVS Pharmacy is my pharmacy.