AFFECTIONATE PET CARE

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2006

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

RUDY'S FRIENDS DOG TRAINING INC

SUPER SERVICE WINNER IN 2014, 2015, & 2016. Private training and small group classes. Located at Pet Valu in the Pan Am Shopping Center. Classes include: Puppy Manners-under 5 months. Basic Manners Made Easy: over 5 months. Manners II includes CGC testing. Advanced Manners includes Community CGC testing. K9 Detection Work/Find It. Free dog safety classes for children. Raising non-aggressive dogs with babies

08/13/2018

They are wonderful with my dog. She enjoyed her stay so much, that when I picked her up, she wanted to go back in and play with the friends she had just met.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daycare and grooming

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

07/20/2017

We've used Affectionate Pet Care for both occasional daycare and weeklong boarding for vacations. Both of our dogs are happy to go there so I have to believe they are treated well. I like getting the written report cards letting us know what they did and who they played with, etc. They've gotten more popular so now you must make a reservation for daycare in advance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Day Care and boarding.

CATEGORY kennels

06/12/2017

They are wonderful there! My pup comes home tired but happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a quality doggie day care facility for my doberman puppy. My pup has been going there for three weeks now and I even utilized their overnight care when we went out of town. The facility is clean and inviting, and the staff is helpful and friendly.

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

06/10/2017

We do a monthly package with them. Our dogs love that place. We've been going there for 4 years. They are fantastic. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do doggy daycare during the day just to socialize.

CATEGORY kennels

08/15/2016

The people at Affectionate are absolutely fabulous. They are very communicative and clearly care for the dogs that visit. 2 thumbs way up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doggie day care

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

IN HOME PET SITTING, MID-DAY DOG WALKS, DOG DAY CARE, CAGE-FREE BOARDING, FULL GROOMING, PET TRANSPORT, DOG TRAINING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover