4-SEASON CONTRACTOR

Angie's List since November 2006

N/A
EaZy Construction Inc

EaZy Construction Inc, is family owned, female owned, & Locally owned. Services we provide are roofing , siding, decks, remodeling, snow Shovel, along with Christmas light assemble / takedown . We make your next project EaZy as 1,2,3.

07/22/2018

I hired Jay to repair and repaint a section of damaged drywall in the garage. His price point was very good, and he arrived on time. He completed the job in about two hours, and the new coat of paint looks good. He and his assistant cleaned up well and left no paint spots or debris on the floor of my garage, although there is a curious scratch in the drywall that I don't remember being there befor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair & Repainting

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

06/29/2018

While Jay was able to schedule the work quickly and arrived on time, his work was TERRIBLE. He gave us a quote to paint the exterior trim on our house, however failed to tell us the wood should probably be replaced PRIOR to painting. Instead of being honest and telling us there was no point in painting rotten wood, he slapped a coat of paint on it and demanded he be paid. So basically we are out $...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Trim Painted

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

06/04/2014

It is a great experience. Their contractor is courteous, very professional and very timely. I'm very very happy with that. They are very honest not like other contractors and they are accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 4-Season Contractor for the remodeling of interior, floors, bathroom and kitchen painting.

03/26/2014

I have used Jay's service multiple time. This one was to clean gutters, which had not been done for years. Jay came on time, cleaned the gutters thoroughly and did some minor repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean gutter

12/21/2012

I also referred Jay to a friend in Sterling. He was happy with Jay’s work as well. One thing I like Jay is he would not take the job if he did not feel comfortable, unlike some handymen who can promise you anything. Happy Holidays!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a TH in Manassas leaking in rainy days. Found a few handymen from Angie’s list. Most of them came and had a quick peek and asked money for a real diagnose. Jay from 4- Season came with his ladder and climbed to the roof right away and quoted me a reasonable price for fixing. He finished the work in about 3 hours and two months passed by, so far so good.