TJ's Home Inspection Service LLC

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2016

4222 Fortuna Center Plz Suite #214

Dumfries, VA 22025

TJs Home Inspection LLC is a certified, disabled-veteran owned limited-liability corporation that is committed to excellence. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your home inspection that we offer a full money back guarantee with every inspection. Our inspectors are dedicated to making our customers smarter about the mechanics of each home. In short, we dont just inspect. We educate. Our commitment to our service members and family remains strong. As such, we offer a 15% discount to all veterans with proof of service. We also offer a 10% discount to first time realtors and will honor both simultaneously. Our motto is, "Expect what you inspect."...

Home inspection (10)Radon Detection and Reduction (9)

06/12/2018

Showed up early and walked through everything. Extremely professional!!! Highly Recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Enjoyed it! No pun intended.

09/26/2017

He was fantastic. I would absolutely use this provider again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

I enjoyed meeting them!!

06/21/2017

They did an excellent job from purchase to finish. Prompt and on-time. Easy to communicate with. Would hire again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Test

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

Glad I could be of service!!

06/16/2017

TJ Home Inspection was by far the best home inspectors I've had during the past 35 years of hiring inspectors. It is only because of Tony's knowledge, keen insight, professionalism and caring attitude that repairs were made by the builder that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Because of Tony's knowledge, my builder made several major repairs that otherwise would have been costly to me over the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Some clients you never forget. This is one of them for me. One of the sweetest people I have ever met. I helped her determine the cause of a few problems in her brand new home just before her one year walk through was due. The end result was the builder returning to perform major structural repairs. Alls well now and I pray that she continues to enjoy her new home.

05/09/2017

TJ performed a very thorough home inspection! He is extremely knowledgeable and professional! I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a quality home inspection at a fair price!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection and Radon Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

I enjoyed servicing them so much that I deemed them junior home inspectors. Together we tackled their home Inspection and had fun doing it. Wish them the best of luck in their new home.

05/03/2017

TJ was fantastic. He was prompt, courteous, very knowledgeable and performed exactly the type of service I hoped for. Results were provided promptly and the whole process was easy to understand. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TJ's provided pre-purchase home radon testing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

04/29/2017

TJ is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to fit us in the same day we called as he was wrapping up another inspection a few miles away from our house. He explained thoroughly about the radon detection process and what our options for remediation would be in the event that the levels are too high. Next home we buy, we're going with TJ's for the full package home inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2017

Sometimes things just work in your favor. They needed help and I was nearby. Glad I could assist!!

01/09/2017

The inspection went well. Mr. Robinson was very efficient as well as knowledgeable of his trade. He was especially informative to us as new home owners. Would highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2017

I have been doing this for quite a while now and I have never met a more adorable couple. Though they had a ton of questions, they were the most polite and friendliest clients that I have had the pleasure of working with. My pleasure to serve!

11/25/2016

Tony was extremely professional, courteous and friendly. He explained the process, the options, answered several questions. He seemed genuinely concerned that we were comfortable and informed about the testing. You just love him as soon as he walks in your door. Super locked-on Marine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air quality test for radon gas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Mike! It is people like him that make this career so rewarding. Excellent customer!!!

10/19/2016

The inspector met me there and he was diligent in his duties. The key to be let in could not be discovered thus and it took up another hour to discover the whereabouts. The inspector remained calm and helped in locating the key and also did the inspection thereafter flawlessly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave a home inspection

COST $292.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

It was a pleasure working with Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. She was assisting another realtor in this transaction on a beautiful condo. I hope we can work together again in the future on one of her transactions. Anthony "TJ"[Member Name Removed] Owner, TJ's Home Inspection Service, LLC (571) 989 - 3085 (540) 207 - 6106

Home Inspection & Radon Test