American Appliance Repair Inc.

A 35 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

Awards & Badges

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

17315 Sligo Loop

Dumfries, VA 22026

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 11 years of experience, American Appliance Repair is sure to give you the best service, at a competitive price....

appliance repair (30)small appliance repair (5)appliance refinishing (2)large appliances (1)

02/08/2021

Project went great, but costs for labor and parts were not broken down, and the price for the part must have been about twice the going Home Depot price of $200. I was also charged a tax, which I have never heard of before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement garbage disposer

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

C

01/26/2021

It went well and service was prompt. Unfortunately I was charged the fullest possible price for the replacement part. No breakdown of parts and labor was provided. I was overcharged by at least $100. I accepted only because the problem arose over a weekend and he was able to make it out on a Monday morning. I found out later that there is a compact version would have been a better choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of garbage disposer

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

01/14/2021

Able to come the same day to check out our malfunctioning refrigerator. Had the correct replacement part on his truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

12/26/2020

Great service and install of a new dishwasher. Called on Tuesday and they were able to fit my install into their schedule the next day! Showed up exactly when they said they would and preformed flawless work. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Installation

CATEGORY appliance sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

11/17/2020

Muzamal Gondal was our service technician and was on time with a friendly greeting.He diagnosed the problem and replaced a sensor within minutes.He also told us the vent trap that leads to the outside gets clogged up over time and needs to be cleaned out. And sure enough it was clogged. Now that was informative and helpful. The next appliance repair I will ask for Muzamal. Thank you, Richard Stall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/12/2020

American Appliance did a great job! Very good communication before, during and after, explaining the problem with the refrigerator and giving me options when possible. I would say very trustworthy and friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned to complete the job well and to my satisfaction. I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

07/28/2020

Perfect. Immediate response. Completed garbage disposal replacement quickly and successfully. Very friendly. Well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - Small

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

06/26/2020

Needed rubber sealed replaced on washer. Previous owner really did not take care of washer. He did a fantastic job and my husband and myself was pleased. Very nice and professional. And also gave us some advice on how to keep it clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/06/2020

Everything went well. The person that came out was very knowledgeable about the repairs and gave me great tips on how to maintain my machines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer not heating and dishwasher filling with water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/25/2020

I was an appliance install. It was quickly and went well. They came and installed my gas range, cleaned up after themselves. Very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Home appliance repair & installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check