A&E Roofwerks

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2015

B Rated | 41 Reviews

A&E Roofwerks a residential and commercial roofing contractor, has been providing roofing services for nearly 18 years! We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. A&E Roofwerks is a full service contractor that offers not only roofing services, but siding, window replacement, deck maintenance, restoration and replacement and much more. We offer senior citizen and military discounts! Licensed and fully insured! Call now for a free estimate!...

2Macs Power Washing, LLC

Any cleaning need on exterior of home.

01/27/2017

I posted an F before due to lack of communications. Found out he had broke his hand. When he did come out he was wonderful!! Professional, took pictures, took time to explain what had to be completed and the best way to complete the task. he did not try to do more work then needed. I would hire him again. The only issue which I told him was communicate, if you are going to be late or need to resch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak in the roof and wanted the roof checked for any other issues

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for you for your review it was a pleasure working for you! I hope you got all the photos i sent to you!

10/31/2016

The only thing he did while he was her was complained. He said he will clean and inspect to 2000sq ft house. I measured mine and it was a half the length of what he would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning & Inspection

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

There was never any complaining, I personally came to your house. I did state that the deal only covered UP to 200 sq ft. your home was alot bigger than that if i remember correctly i believe it was a 48 sq ft home, that is why i mentioned it. the job was done and no extra fee was charged i am sorry you were not happy with the service.
C

10/24/2016

It was okay. They were not responsive for a while and after several attempts, I got them to come over and do a little repair on the roof. I paid them a little extra and they replaced the shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for A&E Roofwerks. They looked at the roof and gave me an estimate on how much it would cost to repair the shingles. They replaced the shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the work, i hope all is well. i am sorry if you were not happy with our work.

08/30/2016

After two appointments at which the service provider did not show up and have not bother to warn me that he is unable to honor his commitment, he decided that he does not provide the work I needed done - roof cleaning to remove moss, which fits the "maintenance" term in my view. Kudos to Angie's List for helping me by redirecting the money already paid to another roofing company.  Even if it has b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did NOTHING not even showed up for two scheduled appointments.

CATEGORY roofing

Mrs [Member Name Removed] I asked you clearly, what issue you had, you mentioned you had moss and needed pressure washing done. I clearly stated i do not do pressure washing of roofs. you insisted that is what you paid for, and i clearly stated it was not part of my deal. i apologize for any miscommunication.

07/05/2016

It did not go. After initial contact was made on or about 6/13/16 (3 weeks ago) and promises were made to begin work, nothing has happened. No email, no phone call, no text message. Nothing. I'm cancelling the deal I bought through Angie's List for this company because there is no excuse for this. IT IS 2016!!! Say the company is swamped with business, even still there is no excuse because of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some shingles needed replaced and miscellaneous other roof "tune-up" type of repairs.

CATEGORY roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for [Member Information Removed] problem and lack [Member Information Removed] Communication at that time i had broken my hand twice and was out [Member Information Removed] work for 6 months i am back to work and would offer you a 20% discount on any future job needed. or one free maintenance check! again i apologize for any inconvenience. Adam

Complete Replacement, Roof Maintenance, Flashing, Soffit, Gutter Cleaning & Replacement, Siding, Windows, deck maintenance, restoration or replacement, pressure washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing