Handy Works

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2010

B Rated | 23 Reviews

Handy Works is a one man operation dedicated to personal and profesional service. I use subcontractors only where my license will not apply but stay on site at all times. Va. license #2705131581 I am the owner and the only employee therefor can do work at very affordable rates to fit tight budgets....

B.k.Detailing

4  REVIEWS
B.k.Detailing

B.K. Detailing is a mobile service, we come out to your location either if your at home or at work. We make sure every customer is satisfied with every inch of their car when done. We treat it as if it was our own vehicle. We are a mobile service, we work on detailing cars, Rv’s, trailers, boats/yachts and power washing

D

12/01/2015

made contact with matt on monday october 26th 2015, to request a estimate of the work to be done, asked for pictures to be sent after the work is completed, and to let me know before he goes to the house so i could inform my tenants that he would be arriving. Monday november 2nd the price was given for all the work that needed to be done.  on wendsday november 4th i sent matt a check  very promptl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
one side of the porch

CATEGORY handyman service

06/26/2015

Mr Metzger arrived on time for three days. Went to work right away. Did his job well. Hard worker and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture. Put down drop cloths, covered furnishings, stripped seam tape, plastered drywall seams after new taping. Did final work on tape. Painted ceiling and upper walls. Cleaned up. Removed drop cloth. Put furniture back.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

C

05/30/2015

We have used this contractor several times in the past and his service has recently been declining. This last time we were really disappointed. He quoted a price for the above work and completed about 75% of it. We paid him in full and then he did not come back. When we asked him when he was planning on finishing the work he was unresponsive. When we finally got in touch with him he said he was bo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For this contract time we hired him to paint some rooms, caulking, minor electrical repairs, and some outdoor painting and cleaning.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

08/11/2014

He has been doing a great job! He has done a lot of things for my house. I like his energy and enthusiasm. He is prompt and gets right to it. He's a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has installed ceiling fans, repaired a leaky pipe in the bathroom, replaced a pipe, installed an attic fan, installed two shutters, hung curtains, took out some carpet, and fixed a leak in the roof.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans

06/28/2014

He got hear and went right to work. What he did in the time he did would have taken me twice as long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted my ceiling in my hall and kitchen. Put up blind and a ceiling fan for me. Also, secured my microwave. Then gave me a quote on what it would cost to fix the floor in out rental house.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans,interior painters

Handyman, Interior & Exterior Painting, Interior & Exterior Trim,Wood Rot, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Pressure Washing, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal, Basement & Garage Finishing, Deck staining & Repairs, Outbuildings