Butler's Tree Service Landscaping and Firewood

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2012

We have more than 25 years of experience and we specialize in a lot of different services....

JT's Outdoor Services & Home Improvements

JT's Outdoor Services & Home improvements is a jack of all trades ready to tackle any of your home improvement needs. Licensed and insured with over 20 years in the industry we have the knowledge and experience to do the job right. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and affordability. Call the team at JT's to discuss your next project today!

05/16/2019

The work was awesome, I took pictures and I am willing to share for others to see how amazing job they did. I was very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down 6 trees for me.

CATEGORY tree service

01/06/2019

I ordered a full cord of wood for my wood burning insert. It took several calls to finalize and arrange delivery. I built my fire per usual and found the firewood almost impossible to start. The wood is heavy and dense and literally takes hours feeding the fire kindling to get it hot enough to burn on its own. I tried contacting the company for the better part of a week to work out a solution. My ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood for woodburning fireplace insert

11/08/2017

Very well. Cord of wood was neatly stacked where I had asked and the wood is all top quality aged for no less than a year. This is the third year we have ordered from Butler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery and stackeing a full cord of firewood.

11/05/2016

The experience went well and the wood was excellent. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood delivery and stacking.

01/05/2016

Delivery and stacking went off efficiently.  They were pretty expensive, but given the time of the year, I didn't feel that I had much room to bargain (I should have called back in September).  The cord doesn't look entirely full and there was a bunch of Poplar, which I don't consider hardwood.  I'll remember next time to ask for oak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and stacked a cord of wood.

CATEGORY firewood

Tree Service, Tree Contractor, Tree Removal, Tree Removal Service, Tree Services.

Check, Financing Available