Mills Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2010

Additional phone number - (800) 622-2804. Additional email - mills@millsheating.com....

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix gas leaks. Had to do it over two visits. Parts were not available for first visit fix.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mills quoted to install a vent direct to my Oil Furnace in my crawl space since I was going to install a crawl space liner (~$700). Their quote was a better price than the other quote I received and their technician was very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, as they were cleaning my furnace it was discovered that the heat exchanger was failing. Mills checked and the heat exchanger was still under warranty, so that saved me the $800+ one of those would have cost, however the labor to install the heat exchanger and fix a couple other small items was around $1k. I really enjoyed working with Mills and would do so again, however to be honest there were several snags along the way with timing. We had a very cold snap and it was difficult to get my initial quote (they were out fixing peoples broken furnaces), then when I had a day scheduled to perform the work an emergency came up and the technician had to reschedule. I have had several types of service work done here at my house and I have learned that almost all companies and businesses in central virginia lie, are late, or cut corners: Mills was great because although we had a couple schedule conflicts they did not cut corners like other companies and in the end I got and paid what I was quoted.

01/20/2014

Could not have been better. Even had a lengthy discussion about current and future Heat Pump capacity and possible upgrade based upon a room addition. Would highly recommend this vendor and will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete checkout of Heat Pump system.

07/25/2013

The services performed by Mills Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. turned out really well. It was a good experience. He's a very nice and polite man. He should have caught that we needed freon because we had to call him back and he couldn't come back for a couple of days or so. We were having trouble with the air conditioning and it was hot. But he was fine and we would use him again. The guy who c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned and checked out the furnace. He had to come back for a second time, because he had to fill it with freon, because the furnace was freezing up. He didn't realize that maybe it needed freon, so he came back and sure enough, he had to put some freon in it.

02/29/2012

Their price is right in the ballpark with everyone else. They respond very well and I can call up there and the lady knows who I am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for heating and cooling maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation of Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Filtration Systems, Duct Cleaning, Energy Savings Agreements, Air Duct Cleaning, Ceiling Fans, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Electrical, Energy Efficiency Auditing, Gas Leak Repair, Gas Logs, Generator, Generators, Heating & A/C, Heating Oil, Insulation, Sheet Metal Repair, and Water Heaters.

Free Estimates on Replacements