Superior Painting

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2009

1726 Radford Rd

Christiansburg, VA, 24073

Conventional wisdom dictates that a business's name should have something to do with what that business does or it's product. Superior Painting of NRV, it's not just our name; it defines our standards for quality and performance....

Exterior Painting (49)Pressure Washing (20)Interior Painting (18)Deck Maintenance (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Drywall (3)Decks and Porches (3)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

10/12/2019

Fantastic crew, precise, courteous and our house now looks amazing!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

08/04/2018

Superior Painting did an excellent job painting our home. They came in, set up, painted a double coat, moved our furniture back and were done in one day. They patched all holes and removed all old nails. We had a water spot on the ceiling, which they fixed. We could not have asked for a better company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the entire inside of our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

06/11/2018

Great! A professional and friendly crew showed up and did a fantastic job. The house looks great and we appreciated the attention to detail and clean up. They finished the job in under 2 days. No drama- just a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior power washing, basic repair of exterior woodwork, exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

03/15/2018

They are a great company and the do an excellent work every time. I have a scheduled work for them again next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For an House Interior & Exterior Painting Job

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

09/08/2017

Don and his crew went above and beyond what was expected of them. They were incredibly quick, professional, and detail-oriented in their completion of the work required. They showed up when they said they would and addressed any questions I had about the process as they went along. Most importantly, the finished product looks excellent. My house finally looks like my home all thanks to Superior Pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of walls, ceilings, and trim throughout home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

06/12/2017

My son found this company on Angie's List and I must say I was reassured after my first meeting with Mr. Stoner that the job would be done professionally with the high quality I was seeking. And it was. 'Superior Painting' is the most professional painting company I have engaged in the past 40+ years. The team (5 to 7 very nice men) worked well together. They arrived on time, efficiently did what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house pressure washing and painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

05/01/2017

Superior Painting exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this company for any residential painting job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting multiple rooms. Walls, ceilings and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2016

02/21/2017

Fantastic! All the painters were introduced. The gentlemen were prompt, explained fully how the work would proceed, and did an excellent job. They even pressure washed other areas of my house that weren't affected by the painting and the deck! If you want a professional job, this is the company to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

11/19/2016

had to wait to get the job started due to the constant rain Spring of '16 - well worth the wait - excellent job, fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting cedar shake siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2016

10/10/2016

Professional, prompt, and good quality work. I'd definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash and paint exterior trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016