Paving Plus

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 14 Reviews

Family owned and operated business that strives to provide a service to the customer like none other. Quality work✔️ Reasonable prices✔️ Customer service ✔️ Reliable equipment ✔️...

Virginia Paving

4  REVIEWS
Virginia Paving

We are a full service professional, licensed and insured asphalt company. Our services include, driveways, parking lots, crack filling, patching, sealcoating and repairs.

C

12/06/2020

Communication was bad but improved closer to when work done. Took 2 months to get work done. Several no shows and no communication. Weather rainy at first but afterward several weeks of good weather followed. Job took about 5 hours to complete. Work was good and driveway looks nice, but the other left us feeling very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway Install

11/06/2020

Paving Plus did our driveway in August, placed a drain for which paid extra, not a very functional drain and the asphalt laid around it is higher compared to rest of the driveway. It is almost like a speed bump every time my car is pulled into garage. Called them several times, did not return my calls, had no interest in fixing the problem, left several messages. If I can I will give 0 rating to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had driveway done.

05/10/2019

Representative arrived and assessed situation immediately, measured the affected area and made a reasonable bid on the spot. When my wife told him she was concerned about coming rains leaking into the basement, he checked his schedule and moved up repair to within a week. Paving Plus arrived on time and did a beautiful job. I could not recommend this contractor more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cracked and damaged driveway

11/09/2018

Very well...worked into the night to complete the job in one day....impressed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-grated asphalt driveway; tear up old concrete sideways and replace with painted asphalt sidewalks

04/30/2018

Went very well. I watched the initial work being done. I knew at that point they were doing it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drive way paved

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

We greatly appreciate the review! Glad to know you are satisfied. Thank you for your business.

Commercial and Residential services offered, driveways, parking lots, sealcoating, hot tar crackfilling, patching, stripeing, and private roads.