A Plus Appliance Service

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2014

We service and repair all major appliances. We guarantee the lowest prices and best service around. 23 years of professional service....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

08/14/2017

excellent. no worries

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
convection / double oven repair

06/07/2017

They never returned my call for service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done, they never returned my call for service

09/26/2016

Good service and very professional. Replaced 4 shocks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front load washer shaking.

01/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my home and fixed my fridge! Amazing service and price

02/10/2014

Did great, very courteous and punctual.  My mother-in-law is a widow and in her 80's.  I felt very safe with him in her home.  The very next day she had a different concern about her sink completely unrelated to what he repaired.  I called Mr. Gary and he came right out and took care of the problem without an extra charge.  I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a very old dryer (over 30 years old) and had to go look for an ancient piece to do the repair, then worked on a sink as soon as he got back.

CATEGORY appliance repair

10% off first time customers.